Music Trivia

ac1983fan

Bells
here's how it works:
I post part of a song, then somebody guesses it. if they get it right, I post a part of a new song. If the get it wrong, I post another part of the song.
First one:
Put on my blue suede shoes
And I boarded the plane
Touched down in the land of the
Delta Blues In the middle of the pouring rain

(Note-You only need to guess the Name, not the singer, since many songs have been sung by multiple singers0

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Blue Suade Shoes...By Elvis Presley?
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Wrong!
Saw the ghost of Elvis
On Union Avenue Followed him up to the gates of Graceland
Then I watched him walk right through
Now security they did not see him
They just hovered
'round his tomb
But there's a pretty little thing
Waiting for the King Down in the Jungle Room

#gsw1996 said:
i bet the song was written in 1901 and nobody has ever heard it before this game is dumb lol
Hi.

I'm Grawr.

Allow me to be your teacher today, as we go and discover something really quite magical, and frowned upon in many lands.

It's called "Bumping old threads".

You see #gsw1996, this thread was active in the year 2005. I'm not sure if your entirely aware, but currently, we're heading into the year 2009. There's just a slight, slight span of time there, I know, but this type of thing is just not what we do here.

In the future, if a thread is dated, I dunno', more then a month (or even a few weeks) old, don't post there. Especially if you're saying something that could have gone without being said. For example, your post. "this game is dumb lol".

Well, I'm sure if you would have told them that 3 years ago, they'd respond to you.

Thank you for your time, my friend.

I will now leave you to fly free.

Back