• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mr. Ressetti's Voice Whatsits Machine?

Foxy

Tricky one
Bells
I've been trying to progress with Mr. Ressetti's hole thing for the Reset Surveillance Center, and for the past few weeks, I've been getting the same thing from both him and Don talking about a voice recognition machine.
He would tell me to not stand in front of it, press A, and say Scramble or Crumble.
I do so anyways because it's a machine that is suppose to use the mic feature, right?
But whenever I do that, nothing happens. Both Ressetti and Don would tell me to just leave the room instead.
Am I doing this wrong?

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump

Last edited:
When it actually works, Resetti ends up shooting out of the room, backwards, still on the chair.
It does use the microphone.

You need to do it 10 times to get resetti's pic.. Idk about don though, 20 maybe?

Just push the button and go "scramble scramble scramble scramble scramble scramble scramble scramble scramble scramble scramble scramble scramble scramble scramble" until it takes. Make sure nobody is around to hear you and think you've lost it.

I find sometimes that I have to slow down my speech and pronounce every syllable carefully - example, scram-bull, crumb-bull.

It also helps to have the sound turned up, because the machine makes a noise when it's active.
It's one of those metallic, broadcast-y types of noises, similar to the one that the megaphone makes.

This happened to me two nights ago! It was so funny. And difficult to say the words without my parents coming in here and having me committed. ;)

Back