• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Most overrated villager?

AGHHH I just read that and it is beyond creepy.... can that really happen?!?!? was it faked? I kinda want to try it now..... is that awkward? but I don't want to ruin everything I have done!

It's a creepypasta. They're essentially the campfire stories of the internet. They're horror stories that involve video games and cartoons and the like, and most if not all are made up. XD At least I believe so, because I'm a cynical joykill, but hey, they're fun to read occasionally.

Lol xD Well, I know you can do it in the original Gamecube game, I remember it happened to me and I was pretty creeped out by it

I dunno if it works with this game, though

Imo, Julian, Chief, Lobo, and Erik are the most overrated
Chief and Lobo are just plain mean, don't get the love for them
Julian is kinda annoying
Erik just looks so plain compared to the other deer.

merengue, i don't get the whole love for her o_O and it seems like everyone started liking her recently. but to each their own i guess~

Last edited:
And what the hell Batofara :O ...I'll never look at Coco in the same light after reading that:rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I get that, but compared to all the other deer he just doesn't stand out as much, but that's just how I feel
Fair enough, I suppose it's because Erik is the only deer I like >.<

Marina, Marshal, Beau, Merengue, Julian, etc.

Sure, they are cute or good looking, but so what?

Back