• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Most overrated villager?

The wolves. Man I hated Colton too. Drove him out as soon as he arrived. Never got the fuss for him and Julian.

I made Takoyaki with Sausage instead of octopus meat once...so yummy!! >.< <3 anyways... Bob is over-rated :/ he is one of my dream townies but that is only because I've only every had him once throughout all of the animal crossing games :/ and the fact that he is a cat...I love cats :D

Whitney, Rosie, Tangy and Julian especially. at first I thought he was cute, but then I met him in a Dream Village and jeez.. Open your eyes man. His face is permanently in sleep-mode. It bothers me. .-.

Whitney, Rosie, Tangy and Julian especially. at first I thought he was cute, but then I met him in a Dream Village and jeez.. Open your eyes man. His face is permanently in sleep-mode. It bothers me. .-.

omg

Animal Crossing hipster-ism. I never thought I'd see the day. :p That said, pretty much every "kawaii" villager, ever. Plus Tangy- I had her in my WW, and couldn't stand her.

I...I kind of dislike Tangy.

Doesn't her face kind of have like.. . little holes in it.........

Omg yes. ikr. The leaf on her head really bothers me. That's one of the big reasons I dislike Tank so much, cause like. Unnecessary leaves on villagers heads. like. wut.

Julian, just why?
and Bob tbh hes generic :l
and Mitzi, i do like her but she is overrated

I dunno what's up with Julian. He was the first one to move into my town and I didn't like him at first, though I love him a lot now. He's a unicorn and he's smug, I think? I don't see why he is so wanted.

Wolves. Their faces are just so weird
except Whitney but then again I love the movie and she's classy

@princelio: i completely agree. i forgot to mention wolves. i just don't like them, i guess. not my cup of tea.

Lobo, Tangy, and Bob.
I had Bob in WW and I don't see what all the fuss is about over him.

Back