• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Moridb.com No Longer Accessible

Can you access Moridb.com?

• No

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Incomplete load

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor Ng

Mayor of Zen
Bells
Vesta
Sheep Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Tortimer
森
I've noticed since yesterday that Moridb.com is no longer accessible. Does anyone else face the same problem? Does anyone have an idea on what happened to the site? :unsure:

Based on poll results, it looks like everyone is facing the same problem :(

Last edited:
Oh please dear god let them not be shutting the website down 😭😅

I was trying to look at people's wishlist and noticed the website was down yesterday and checked again today and it's still down 😅:oops:
Lets hope that they are just doing some maintenance 😅

i tried and cant access the site, either ;u; i hope it’s not shutting down - i don’t use it anymore but i have a lot of memories with that site and new leaf :c

I tried to get on and I got a message saying that the DNS Server could not be found. There seem to be some workarounds but that may just be for personal problems; in our case everyone is having trouble accessing the site.

Hopefully they're just doing maintenance. I've never really used MoriDB but I see it as a very handy guide to all the items available in New Leaf and it would seriously be a shame if it went away.

Damn that's sad. I used it a lot for NL while trying to find region specifics :( I really hope it will come back or at least that they clear account properly if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back