• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Moridb.com No Longer Accessible

Can you access Moridb.com?

• No

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Incomplete load

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor Ng

Mayor of Zen
Bells
Vesta
Sheep Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Tortimer
森
I've noticed since yesterday that Moridb.com is no longer accessible. Does anyone else face the same problem? Does anyone have an idea on what happened to the site? :unsure:

Based on poll results, it looks like everyone is facing the same problem :(

Last edited:
Oh please dear god let them not be shutting the website down 😭😅

I was trying to look at people's wishlist and noticed the website was down yesterday and checked again today and it's still down 😅:oops:
Lets hope that they are just doing some maintenance 😅

i tried and cant access the site, either ;u; i hope it’s not shutting down - i don’t use it anymore but i have a lot of memories with that site and new leaf :c

I tried to get on and I got a message saying that the DNS Server could not be found. There seem to be some workarounds but that may just be for personal problems; in our case everyone is having trouble accessing the site.

Hopefully they're just doing maintenance. I've never really used MoriDB but I see it as a very handy guide to all the items available in New Leaf and it would seriously be a shame if it went away.

Damn that's sad. I used it a lot for NL while trying to find region specifics :( I really hope it will come back or at least that they clear account properly if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back