• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Moonlite Cycling ・゚✧☽ *・゚ [Boxes: Flurry] | [Newest: Nate] | [Next In: Fauna]

I would like to make an offer of 50 TBT for Fauna please:blush: Is that alright ?

Sure!! I haven't been cycling today 'cause I've been waiting on a huge delivery of items and I haven't been sure when the person will be getting back to me... But they still haven't so if you're around right now I can get Fauna into boxes!! And maybe I'll cycle a little while I wait hmm...

Also @everyone else who left messages here while I was gone... Idk if any of you are around anymore, but just as a heads up to y'all and anyone else I guess, if the thread says I'm offline even if my status appears to be online, it just means I'm not actively cycling or checking this thread at all even though I'm on the forums. :0 So I definitely will miss those replies at the time, and I don't check the like alerts either, so Visitor Messages or PMs are the best way to get hold of me if it's important!

Sure!! I haven't been cycling today 'cause I've been waiting on a huge delivery of items and I haven't been sure when the person will be getting back to me... But they still haven't so if you're around right now I can get Fauna into boxes!! And maybe I'll cycle a little while I wait hmm...

Also @everyone else who left messages here while I was gone... Idk if any of you are around anymore, but just as a heads up to y'all and anyone else I guess, if the thread says I'm offline even if my status appears to be online, it just means I'm not actively cycling or checking this thread at all even though I'm on the forums. :0 So I definitely will miss those replies at the time, and I don't check the like alerts either, so Visitor Messages or PMs are the best way to get hold of me if it's important!

Alright then! I'm ready to do it now if you are:blush:

Thank you!! You're my hero!:blush:

You're welcome!! <3 Thank you too for your generous TBT offer on her, I'm a step closer to possibly buying the furniture I seek now ahah. :p

Edit: Also two new villagers have moved in! No one in boxes yet... But I can put one in boxes by scanning and Amiibo. :D

Last edited:
I'd like to reserve Merengue if no one hasn't already

I'm sorry don't take lurkers, as stated in my rules, and reservations are basically lurkers ahah.

But luckily I do have Merengue's amiibo card! There's no space in town though, and I don't wanna kick anyone out unless they're going to a home I'm afraid. :0

Hello! Question; do you only take TBT offers for villagers? (Because I’d like to offer 20 for Punchy, but I’m not sure if that’s lowballing because I’m fairly new to the TBT trade system... //laughs )

Last edited:
Hello! Question; do you only take TBT offers for villagers?

Yeah, I've never taken IGB offers in any of my cycling threads. :0

I kinda already hit the 1 billion bells mark for the gold Bell Saver badge a long time ago, so I've never really had a reason to get IGB since my bank is so full. Also, sending TBT is just faster! I like the convenience pfft.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Question; do you only take TBT offers for villagers? (Because I’d like to offer 20 for Punchy, but I’m not sure if that’s lowballing because I’m fairly new to the TBT trade system... //laughs )

I SEE YOU EDITED YOUR COMMENT RIGHT AS I REPLIED LMAO let me PM you!!

Punchy found a new home with milkteii, now the lovely pink cake rhino has moved in...! Also heads up to anyone keeping an eye on this thread, I miiight go offline here for the night real soon. :0

I would love Merengue! I'm available early in the morning or late at night, whatever works for you. If you want to sell her to me, of course. <33
To be honest I'm terrible at making offers and I just reset my towns so I don't have any good items, what would you want for her? I can pay in TBT bells or IGB, whatever you prefer. :]

Last edited:
Yoyo can i take Merengue? Willing to pay all my tbt!

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on EvilPika123 to get back to me on taking Eugene, but they seem to have gone offline for now so I haven't put him in boxes yet. If they do take him though I can always scan his card and move him in again!

That's absolutely fine!! I know how slow it can be getting them to ping.

Btw I also have Cranston, Lionel, and Tammy's amiibo cards who I see you're seeking in your sig! If you're looking for somewhere to get them let me know, I can always scan them into my town then move them out again when the space comes up for you. :D

I actually have Cranston and Lionel as well, but thank you so much for the offer! I?m willing to pay more for Punchy if you?d like, just let me know how much you?d like and when you?re available; I actually just got Rowan to move out. Thank you so much in advance!

bumping my thread back up since I'm online for now!! Merengue's still in boxes and I just offered her to someone in their thread, but they went offline as soon as I did... so if they're not back in a while, someone else can get her I guess. :0 I don't wanna hold her forever and she's already been in boxes a couple days now, I gotta get on with the cycling at some point!

Hey could I have charlise please?

Sorry y'all for being a bit slow here, but yes she's still around! If you're still looking for her I can kick her out immediately after Merengue's gone if you have the space ready.

Hi! I'm interested in chief! How much were you looking to get for him?

I don't mind! I haven't got any set prices (and I've been outta the cycling game for a some time around here so I'm not sure what the going ones in TBT are nowadays lmao) so, whatever you think is fair!

I actually have Cranston and Lionel as well, but thank you so much for the offer! I’m willing to pay more for Punchy if you’d like, just let me know how much you’d like and when you’re available; I actually just got Rowan to move out. Thank you so much in advance!

Oh if you have space available and can keep it open that'll be more convenient for sure, I can kick him out at a moment's notice then. I might kick Mint out or something to scan Punchy in sooner (since no one ever seems interested in her anyways and I have her card so she can always return pfft) then scan Flurry in 'cause I offered to do so for someone else... Or vice versa, whichever of the two of you who're waiting on a villager are around at the time ahah.

Back