Mafia Monster Mash Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Sorry if you already said this, but what are your reads like now?

My reads are still kind of a mess tbh. Currently re-reading Tae's past posting a bit.

I still feel good about you since I keep seeing glimpses of town in you that I find hard to attribute to a wolf player. You just feel earnest but new to me.

Random is in my purgatory of giving me bad vibes but ones that still have a plausible newbie explanation.

Tae as I mentioned, currently digging in to. I'll try to update my thoughts before thread locks though.

Tessa I talked about earlier. Mixed bag but feel good-ish about? Not going to 100% tr though which is probably not what people want to hear.

Betsy still kinda makes me want to scream (sorry Betsy!) but I'm leaning more in to feeling good about her? I might try to squeeze some last minute checks in to her still. Days are so long but so short in this game...
Post automatically merged:

I do wanna say Sidney, if you turn out to actually be a wolf then you deserve compliments from me lol. Try as I might I can't seem to find much fault in you.

hello guys and good afternoon i have arrived
after thorough research conducted, I have come to the conclusion that I don't think I'm shawos partner either
But for real, I think the reason shawo's stuck to it is because we mentioned the idea of him bussing me, so he's kept that on to further the idea of voting someone town.

Also wanted to post one more reason I believe it would be random over tessa. Tessa didn't join the game until fairly late. I'd think maf would want to be there and not just be completely absent most of d1.
I'm going to be honest I don't think this is a good argument for me being town. Of course, I am town but my activity at the start has nothing to do with my alignment. I was in circumstances that gave me little-no service/wifi and in public all day with no free time that I had not considered before joining the game, so it's completely on me. I wasn't laying low or not caring about the game , I just had irl stuff.

Also @Totally_RandomYT I might not have clarified this but I'm expecting a response from you with my initial post calling you shawos partner.

Betsy still kinda makes me want to scream (sorry Betsy!) but I'm leaning more in to feeling good about her? I might try to squeeze some last minute checks in to her still. Days are so long but so short in this game...
Betsy always makes me want to scream because she always seems town fr

Betsy always makes me want to scream because she always seems town fr

But this time I really am!
Kind of hoping it's a quick win with random being the other maf. Because thinking of deciding between everyone else is headache inducing.

And no offense tessa, but if it isn't random, I hope it's you in f3 and not me.

But this time I really am!
Kind of hoping it's a quick win with random being the other maf. Because thinking of deciding between everyone else is headache inducing.
Yeah….

Thank you sheep for the updated reads! And I think the claim was helpful at least!

Don't you dare try to stick me in that hot mess!!! Everybody screaming from the graveyard, two choices : glorious victory or abject defeat, all on your shoulders. :ROFLMAO:
I am offended guys betsy is mafia for this comment how dare you 😡😡😡😡😡
Jkjkjkjk
I honestly hope I'm not in f3 because i will ruin the game and ruin my emotional state mafia please kill me

Running out of time so I'm going to try to rapid fire Tae thoughts instead of making things nice and neat and not weird.

Taes opening to d2 was at least outwardly clean. Low clearing Betsy, hesitancy on the mini Tessa wagon by Shawo and pivoting a bit on to Shawo. That's two mild TR's on open and pressure on partner if this is maf!Tae.

D2 in general has been pretty neat with all the engaging in talk and prodding.

Tae d1 is a bit less neat from a mechanics perspective if you consider a partner possibility. Kind of hovering on Shawo a bit early (can't tell if this was all a meme though?? I see posts saying it is and it isn't) but then positioning off him until the very end.

The very end of D1... the panic and general behavior reads as town. This is one of my patented vibe checks so take it how you will.

In conclusion? I honestly don't know. Cautiously gives me town but not fully.

Genuinely wish I was one of those 100% IQ players so I could leave you with more.

I do have confidence that this game can be solved though.

Last edited:
Don't you dare try to stick me in that hot mess!!! Everybody screaming from the graveyard, two choices : glorious victory or abject defeat, all on your shoulders. :ROFLMAO:
me rn:
A4B0C21B-59A1-4C07-922B-729B3A35877C.jpeg

Last minute thoughts:
Sheep, claiming was the right play. It really helped me think things through and have some solvy actions. May you soon rest in peace 🤧

Heres to no f3 please🥂

Night Two

The Zombie was one of the younger monsters in attendance, less than two hundred years old. In life, the Zombie was a reserved, but brilliant scholar. The Man came from an ancient line of successful alchemists, who amassed wealth by creating gold, silver, and gems out of mundane minerals. However, over time each generation found less success, until they were no longer able to create even an ounce of silver. By the Man’s lifetime, alchemy was no longer thought possible and his family, having used the last of their wealth, lost their ancestral home and dignity. The Man had dedicated his life to studying the art of alchemy in the hopes of discovering a breakthrough and reviving his once great family name. However, the Man never found success and died before reaching his thirties.

The Witch, an old family friend, felt pity upon the Man and revived him. But though brought back to life, the Zombie retained little memory or intellect. He lacked any free will and only acted upon order. He would often act as the Witch’s assistant, helping him with his potions and housework.

The death of the Ghost made it clear that the Witch could not have been her or the Werewolf’s murderer. After all, the Ghost only died because her precious doll had been destroyed in the pyre. One Guest, the one that had discovered the Ghost's destroyed doll, reevaluated the whole situation. Why would the Witch, upon being accused of the Werewolf’s murder, present a pot of wolf fur? The Witch would not be so absent-minded that he would forget to dispose of the evidence of his crimes. The Guest soon realized that the Witch had been setup, and that the monster closest to him was the Zombie.

The Guest ordered that the Zombie’s person be immediately searched. The party guests found small amounts of wolf fur in the Zombie’s pockets, proving that he had been the saboteur. The Zombie remained expressionless for the entirety of his interrogation. None of the party's questions about his motives were met with any response from the undead culprit. Obviously, the Zombie did not act alone and had been directed by someone else, the true mastermind behind these heinous crimes. Though the Zombie could not be held entirely at fault, it was clear that he was too dangerous of a tool to be left alone. The party disposed of the Zombie by throwing his body into a fire, bringing an end to an ancient family line.

One of the conspirators was finally caught, but it was clear that more was left to be uncovered.

@shawo the Zombie, has been eliminated. He was a mafia goon.

You have 24 hours to submit any night actions.

Last edited:
Day Three

The Headless Horseman had been the first to find the Werewolf’s grave and the Ghost’s destroyed doll. With an honorable reputation, the Horseman was beloved by all. Everyone in the monster world trusted the Horseman and depended on them for guidance.

Following the execution of the Zombie, the Horseman lead a group discussion about the identity of the mastermind behind the murders. Due to the timing of the murders and the remoteness of the cemetery, it had to be one of the guests in attendance. While the culprit behind the Witch’s framing had already been caught, one big question remained: Why were the murders happening in the first place? Understanding the motive would surely lead them to finding the perpetrator, the Horseman argued.

While the Witch and Zombie’s histories had been well documented, little was known about the Werewolf and Ghost. The new nameplate on the Ghost’s mausoleum listed a name. Even the Ghost did not remember her name, so how did her killer know it? The Horseman realized that these murders were personal, and had something to do with the victims’ past. Wanting to look for clues, the Horseman proposed that the rest of the party investigate the Werewolf’s grave while they searched the Ghost’s mausoleum alone. The monsters were hesitant to leave the Horseman by themself, given the recent deaths. But the Horseman displayed an unusual confidence and insisted they could protect themself. After the group left, the Horseman turned to the Ghost’s crypt, and started the open it. They knew that whatever was kept in here would solve this mystery once and for all.

Hours passed, and the Horseman had not returned. Concerned, the monsters went to the mausoleum to check on them. To their horror, they found the Horseman dead on the marble floor, impaled through the heart by a silver steak.

Their leader now dead, the remaining party members looked at each other with suspicious eyes. No one could be trusted.

@Sheep Villager, the Headless Horseman, has been killed. They were the detective.

You have 48 hours to vote.

Remaining Players:
@tae
@Sidney
@Totally_RandomYT
@BetsySundrop
@tessa grace

Rip Sheep. 😢

We have 2 chances now. I'm thinking random might be the best shot, but I do plan to look at everything and see if I've maybe missed anything.

Trigger warning, I may briefly post on the following subject. I don't want to cause any stress or anxiety, so giving fair warning now...

Screenshot_20221019-173827_Chrome.jpg

Yep....

Rip Sheep. 😢

We have 2 chances now. I'm thinking random might be the best shot, but I do plan to look at everything and see if I've maybe missed anything.

Trigger warning, I may briefly post on the following subject. I don't want to cause any stress or anxiety, so giving fair warning now...

Yep....
LOL thank you for the warning 😭😭😂

Rip sheep😔
aight coming in strong d3, i'm placing a vote on random. how do you feel about that @Totally_RandomYT
I’m thinking this as well, for now at least.

I feel I’ve exhausted everything for now with betsy and tae and am sure they’ll post enough to dissect today as well…I want to figure random out for now

Going to place a vote on random and wait

Back