• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

mistreil's doodles

Mistreil

🎈
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Bells
Orange Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
🚧 under construction 🚧

so discord links broke and so now i have to play cleanup and never trust discord with image links again. (。_。)...

playing clean up but keeping a few things that didn't get completely obliterated
just like any IRL construction project, this post will probably not be finished for like 10 years because im going to forget. just go to the last page to see my latest art tho!!

tbtwc memes here
sig2_small.png

in loving memory of my ACNL town, cerulean, and 3DS online going down
cerulean_skies_small_001.png

cerulean_skies_small_002.png

cerulean_skies_small_003.png

cerulean_skies_small_004.png

cerulean_skies_small_005.png

cerulean_skies_small_006.png

cerulean_skies_small_007.png

hi! I haven't been on this forum in years, so I'm still getting used to things again 'w')9;;

most of my art is just small doodles/coloured sketches, but I'm trying to get myself to draw more while waiting for balloons to fly by please no more sky eggs. I figured I should post them here too \o/

I'm not sure if there's a preferred format for this... but i'm sort of just dumping all my AC-related draws here, haha. (and.. other oc-related art because why not)

it's mostly just.. my villager. but i change clothes like twice every day so... uh... 'A');;;;;
EUth01JXgAAS4i6

EUuk_rvXYAUDuNd

EUuqouGWAAA4E5E

also a bonus marshal. my love... sweet squirrel baby 'A')....
ERVI4f1WAAIPCDX

aaand a proper ref sheet for my boy
who has too many outfits but this is the only one i took a proper picture of so--
acnh_mistreil_ref.png

other doodles posted in below comments
EV8GfhGXsAMvQKl

EWQmkdHXgAAG_78

EXIOQN6XgAI7V_n

Last edited:
a few more quick doodles!

this one... someone was kind enough to let me in their town to shake a tree for pinecones for an hour (north hemisphere life is suffering when you want to fill a room with bonsais gfljgdflj) -- they even stayed and picked up all the tree branches for me too!!
EV8GfhGXsAMvQKl

it was tiring and my hand hurt and i only got like... 70 pine cones... but it was really funny after a while 'w')...... maybe i was just hysterical at that point, though?

and then...
today...
i finished collecting all of the DIYs you can get from villagers! the last one i needed was a chic rose crown, but oh my god why does like no one have it??? spent 2 days keeping an eye out orz but i got it! yay!

EWQmkdHXgAAG_78

but there's an update tomorrow, so if there's more DIYs added... rip

(also my nook's cranny is finally upgrading -- more stuff to buy! yay!)

i return with a very quick doodled comic

i finally got an empty house plot (since i don't tt this uh... takes a while. i was lucky that a villager i didn't want to keep asked to move rip scoot you will be missed my lovely starter)! so i could go judy hunting with my.. 180 nmt!

i spent 100 nmt on the first day and turned down audie because i was a bit too hopeful
i figured the chance of someone moving in on day 2 way probably rare, but i guess... a voided villager found their way into my town.

EXIOQN6XgAI7V_n

he won't even get to step foot out of his house before he gets booted with an amiibo.

if anyone wants chops tomorrow... let me know... you can have him
'w')........................................

i... im just going to buy judy from someone next time. need to save up NMT again... only at 140 nmt right now and sort of want to get to 300 to buy her haha...
ill probably draw something else soon that makes a better reference for commissions and open up a shop... ;; trading is killing me inside for reasons

Haha love the comic! My exact reaction when Hippeaux moved in after 100ish failed island hops, booted out by Rosie the very next day

very much not ACNH related (but i have been doing.. a lot of that in my art shop which i think a lot of you already have seen)...

but i'm very excited right now because i thought these were lost to the *~postal service~*! around new years i made some acrylic standees (because... i could) and they finally arrived!!

EXb2vk_XYAIJrEt
EXb2vx2XgAMxY-a
EXb2wAQXYAAeO1H
this one is for granblue fantasy! i was waiting for grand noa (or any SSR noa) forever... and he came out just as i was thinking of making standees... so i had to
(the crystal is double sided. because.)

EXb3d3CXgAE2qYP
EXb3eFLWAAMOrzR
EXb3eUCXkAM4xQt
and this one... is maplestory! mostly a gift for my sister, since she loves phantom and aria 'w')b but i love them too.

it was nice making physical merchandise for once (especially since i grinded both of these out in... 1 week? my god was it tiring, but satisfying) 'w');; i sort of wanted to make an animal crossing one too, but i didn't know what my villager or town would look like at the time... but now i do! so maybe i'll revisit that idea eventually, hehe.

... also, not art related but animal crossing related:
EXb41vUXYAAHhRC

another little thing i thought was lost in the mail until today! choco toy marshal ;w; )b!!!!
unknown.png

Not completely ACNH related... but sort of... 'w');; The OCs 2 of my alt characters on my island are based off... I still need to figure out how I want their characters to look though \o/

(Drawn in-between commissions... hehe... he...)

doll_and_queen.png

Also not ACNH stuff... another oc doodle ywy);; i just wanted to draw a watery dress that has.. watery stuff under it. i like these types of compositions 'w');;

cierza_waterdress.png

(i will draw acnh stuff eventually. namely judy. since i now have judy and she is lovely and perfect ;w; )b!!)

aaa thank you all for the kind words and support ywy)9

finally some acnh-related art again... judy!!! 'w')b!!!! she moved in last night and i had shooting stars too... how perfect ywy)b!!!

judy.png

i got so much NMT to try to buy her whenever i had an empty plot... but then my friend got her in their campsite and held her for me ;w; )......... they didn't really want much in return so i drew one of their characters for them as thanks (their tree of savior oc hehe) \o/
piko_piko.png

omg aaaaah i love judy ;~;

i actually had her in my town at one point but ended up giving her to someone else on the forums... because I had Diana as my snooty >_<
I kinda want her back but i also love Diana so skdfgoqheifgehq

great art as usual *o*

Back