• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Mewtwo 3DS Download Code for CN Elite Gift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash_Bro

Bells
Cake
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (13) +
Anybody willing to trade their CN Elite reward? I'm currently in the need of DKC: Tropical Freeze; it's the only game I don't have out of the games CN is offering. I have a spare N3DS Mewtwo code and I'm more than willing to trade it for the game. I don't have a 3DS copy of Super Smash Bros. so I have no use for it. If you must know, I got the 3DS code from my cousin's game to get Mewtwo for my Wii U. Please, if anyone is willing to take the code off my hands, contact me and leave an offer to see if we can work something out.

Please, no scam offers. I have a perfect Wi-Fi rating and I wouldn't do the same. Thank you and have a good day! :D

EDIT: ANY PLATINUM CN GAME WILL WORK. Turns out I don't have enough space for the game.

Last edited:
$4 for $50.
No offense meant to you, Smash_Bro, but I don't think anyone's going to bite.

No offense taken, but there is a high demand for Mewtwo pre-release and post-release, but I guess you're right. There was a huge craze over the 3DS demo codes and now Mewtwo, so I was thinking "Hey, I should do something with it since I'm not going to use it." I'll just wait until something works out. People will trade TBT (fictional currency and no real-life value) for CN gifts, so I'm not gonna give up just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back