• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Message bird

PoxyLemon

Bells
:D Recently i have noticed that every time i have a new message on the message board(located outside of townhall) that there is a small yellow bird perced on the board

so if this Bird is perched on your board CHECK IT!!!!! :llama:

A majority of the players who play AC:CF know this =P There are tons of guides out there as well who mention these kinds of things more than once or twice.

However, it's a good think you observed this =P Reiterating information is never a bad thing by the way, it helps plant the information firmly within ones' mind.

Crenor402 said:
that bird is there every day for me. Even when there isn't a new message.
i would suggest you make sure you've read all the messages on the board (the ones marked with a yellow circle). hope that helps!

neverbeenkrissed said:
Crenor402 said:
that bird is there every day for me. Even when there isn't a new message.
i would suggest you make sure you've read all the messages on the board (the ones marked with a yellow circle). hope that helps!
I do. That bird is there every day.

Back