• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Me Need Some Helparino

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Posts
3,947
Bells
844
Points
0
Ok, well, I think I put my writing skills to the test. My parents said, that if good enough, they may publish a story I make if I please in a few years. Yeah, being as young as I am, it sounds dumb, but I am an OK writer. Hey, Christopher Paolini wrote Eragon when he was 15! Anyway, I need your help deciding on a topic to write about. Here are two ideas I came up with. Please tell me which ones you like better.

Story 1:
(Primal)

Ok, so it would be about 2 men who find themselves on the face of a world, in which they name Primal.
They are the only two inhabitants.
They are as dumb as cavemen, but they progress, get smarter by learning runes, magic, etc, and creating the world as they please. They create the way it looks, feels, where it is, the inhabitants, they are god. But, when the world goes wrong, what will they do?

(If I choose this, I MAY make it a series.)

Story 2:
(Wrain)

It would be the story of a young farmboy that is caught up in a war between humans and monstrous creatures, Ards. (Somewhat like Amphibion like Orcs). They human soldiers (from their outpost) see something that looks like rallying at an Ard base. But, what it really is is a whole different race, more powerful than anything, that has come to destroy them.

Please note these are crude ideas, and can use some support.
I will probably go with Primal, seeing it is the most original idea.

Um, all else I have to say is wish me luck.
 
Uhm, I like the second idea a bit better. Oh, and a question... could you actually include my story, if possible?


:p You know, my newest one?
 
I like the second idea better. But work on them. After all Eragon may have been written by a 15 year old, but from what I hear, Eragon sucked.
 
JJRamone2 said:
I like the second idea better. But work on them. After all Eragon may have been written by a 15 year old, but from what I hear, Eragon sucked.
WHAT!? It sold more than Harry Potter books. (The second compared to the sixth.)
 
POKEFAB said:
Bulerias said:
POKEFAB said:
Oh, that one. Include it as in...?
When you publish your book.


:p As a side story.
Lawl, that is IF I get it published. I need to make it perfect, yet I don't really want my career as a writer..
Yeah, weoll if you get it published, please include my story, if you can.


:p
 
i like the first one better-the second one is more of a non-famous hobbit caught in the battle for middle earth.
 
Bulerias said:
POKEFAB said:
Bulerias said:
POKEFAB said:
Oh, that one. Include it as in...?
When you publish your book.


:p As a side story.
Lawl, that is IF I get it published. I need to make it perfect, yet I don't really want my career as a writer..
Yeah, weoll if you get it published, please include my story, if you can.


:p
Ah. I have an idea:

END OF BOOK

(Next Page)

Hey, (I say cool stuffs about you.)

(Your Story)

(More stuff to get you recognized)

BAM!
 
POKEFAB said:
Bulerias said:
POKEFAB said:
Bulerias said:
POKEFAB said:
Oh, that one. Include it as in...?
When you publish your book.


:p As a side story.
Lawl, that is IF I get it published. I need to make it perfect, yet I don't really want my career as a writer..
Yeah, weoll if you get it published, please include my story, if you can.


:p
Ah. I have an idea:

END OF BOOK

(Next Page)

Hey, (I say cool stuffs about you.)

(Your Story)

(More stuff to get you recognized)

BAM!
Yeah, please do that if you can.


:p
 
I'm gonna be a famous trumpet player/mathemetician/video-game sumthin (for nintendo of course).
 
Bulerias said:
POKEFAB said:
Bulerias said:
POKEFAB said:
Bulerias said:
POKEFAB said:
Oh, that one. Include it as in...?
When you publish your book.


:p As a side story.
Lawl, that is IF I get it published. I need to make it perfect, yet I don't really want my career as a writer..
Yeah, weoll if you get it published, please include my story, if you can.


:p
Ah. I have an idea:

END OF BOOK

(Next Page)

Hey, (I say cool stuffs about you.)

(Your Story)

(More stuff to get you recognized)

BAM!
Yeah, please do that if you can.


:p
Sure thing, man.


^_^
 
Eragon was a pretty cool book...

however Eldest (Eragon 2) was horrible... the guy butchered the entire thing for me... i couldn't even finish it, it was that bad.
 
PIRANHA2 said:
Eragon was a pretty cool book...

however Eldest (Eragon 2) was horrible... the guy butchered the entire thing for me... i couldn't even finish it, it was that bad.
What!? I strongly disagree. I love the second.
 
Back
Top