• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Me, Justin, MasterDSX, and Storm

Tennis=Life

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
It lasted like 4 and a half hours! First I went to justin's then came storm, then MDS. We played a bunch of games. Later we went to Storms and then mine..., and then finally back Justins. It is really fun! You should try to make parties.

Our favorite game, at least mine MDS and Storms, was Hide and seek...it is sooooo fun! and it is also fun if people put the same shirts and hats on so no one knows who you are.

You should try it!

PKMNMasterSamus said:
It lasted like 4 and a half hours! First I went to justin's then came storm, then MDS. We played a bunch of games. Later we went to Storms and then mine..., and then finally back Justins. It is really fun! You should try to make parties.

Our favorite game, at least mine MDS and Storms, was Hide and seek...it is sooooo fun! and it is also fun if people put the same shirts and hats on so no one knows who you are.

You should try it!
lol!!! Sounds fun..... but i dont get ac:ww until X-mas

:(

Back