• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

mayor + pokemon [temp freeb]

Ahhhhh hiiiii <3 Still absolutely LOVING the chibi you did of my mayor by the way c: Are you still taking requests? :3

If you ever get a chance, I'd love one of my side character <33
tumblr_nenpgnlNEm1ttdopbo1_1280.png

pok4_zpsb22a6494.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

to all:

ahh so many requests and lovely recurring faces ;~; <3333
I missed you all too! It's just that so many people comment that's it's a bit overwhelming for me to respond to all individually, but I read every single message. All of the warm 'welcome backs' and compliments all mean a lot to me, thank you!! <333

I don't have enough time to start up full commissions yet, but I was thinking about starting an auction for this thanksgiving weekend. What do you guys think? :)
I will make the style for the auction different than you can buy in my shop to make it worth it!

Last edited:
pok4_zpsb22a6494.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh so many requests and lovely recurring faces ;~; <3333
I missed you all too! It's just that so many people comment that's it's a bit overwhelming for me to respond to all individually, but I read every single message. All of the warm 'welcome backs' and compliments all mean a lot to me, thank you!! <333

I don't have enough time to start up full commissions yet, but I was thinking about starting an auction for this thanksgiving weekend. What do you guys think? :)
I will make the style for the auction different than you can buy in my shop to make it worth it!
YES! Do an auction! :D

Totally agree with an auction! :D Love all the pics so far too. Even though it's been a while since I've seen ya stream, you will probably always stand out in my mind as about the only artist I've seen who pretty much freehands their art without a base sketch, and it's really amazing that you can do that.

Totally agree with an auction! :D Love all the pics so far too. Even though it's been a while since I've seen ya stream, you will probably always stand out in my mind as about the only artist I've seen who pretty much freehands their art without a base sketch, and it's really amazing that you can do that.

awwwh thanks pengu ;;
and really?? I didn't know free-handing was that rare xD;;
ahaha I'll try to stream sometime again soon! :'D
maybe some time this weekend or for the winner of the auction

awwwh thanks pengu ;;
and really?? I didn't know free-handing was that rare xD;;
ahaha I'll try to stream sometime again soon! :'D
maybe some time this weekend or for the winner of the auction

Yep! :D Totally mean it!

Maybe it's not, but every artist I've seen stream thus far, they ALWAYS have a base sketch before doing line art for their pieces. It makes sense logically since it's easier to line with a sketch, as well the fact it helps to get the proportions correct. When you sketch, it looks like line art for most people. No joke. XD

I think the only time I see other artists free hand is with really simple doodles, but even then, your pieces really don't seem like doodles, besides the fact it's not fully colored. Least, that's what it seems like to me anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And before I forget, that would be awesome if you could stream again in the future. :) If you stream and I'm around, I'll totally pop by for sure.

I'd love to see another auction:D And I agree with Pengu, your free-handing is incredible<3

your art is sooooo cute!! ^^ and this is super nice of you to take all these requests!
I'd really appreciate it if you could draw my mayor if you have the time/are still doing this :)

sSxlxlr.jpg

(she's wearing a crown - sorry it's a little hard to see!)

also my #1 favorite pokemon is pachirisu but of course feel free to choose another!! :>

Last edited:
I also think an auction would be a good idea, your art is so awesome and very lovely, people will be bidding like crazy. ^^

Back