• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

mayor + pokemon [temp freeb]

Your work is absolutely fantastic! You have a style there. ;)

Here's my mayor, Sepia~

hni_0093_by_sepia_zorua-d872z0u.jpg

Looking forward to seeing future works of yours!

omg kyu this art is so fab woah
good luck on those exams! I hope you get ORAS soon enough!

OMG Your artwork is amazing and I don't have any art of my mayor yet. I would love to see which Pokemon suits my mayor<3 (Hopefully it's my fave pokemon or type hehe)
Here's a ref c:
X0Ut0Ob.gif
56aM05v.gif
shoes are supposed to be ballerina shoes but unfortunately haven't come across them yet

Ahh that example is absolutely adorable.
I'd love one of my mayor. Ref is my sig, obviously.

edit: actually would you be interested in doing an art trade?
I feel kinda bad just taking free art from someone who does cash commissions.

poke1_zps3da179ce.png

boop heres my ref *~* your stuff is gorgeous ahhh

lzcT2ef.png

Last edited:
aa!! adorable art!! i'm not entirely sure if you are still accepting requests, i'd love one of my fantasy life character (if not doing others, will also include my mayor ref). loving the ones you've done so far too~

/leavesrequestandrunsoff/
mayor ref: [x]

FL Ref: [x] // [x] or [x]

Last edited:
If you're still doing these maybe could you draw my OC? You're art is so cute owo

saQTq6p.png
Thank you c:

Ahh so exciting to come to the Museum and see a thread by kyukon! All the work you've posted so far is absolutely stunning ( staring at your version of azu's Kingdra gijinka) and I still treasure the art I got from you last time. :'> I hope you enjoy ORAS when you finally get to play it!

Hello!:)
Just gave my mayor a makeover so just incase you like my mayor here's a ref:) If not I enjoy seeing others :3
3vG76jw.gif

Back