• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

mayor + pokemon [temp freeb]

acnlpoke2_zpsa4cd355c.png

That looks positively amazing *__* The color coordination between those two is perf <333

Omg! May I have one? I know you already drew art of my mayor but I would love it if you drew her with a cute pokemon! :D Your art is very lovely! :3

She is wearing a hair bow wig, thick lenses, flip-flops, and a spring kimono.
Mymayor_zpsabbc9f98.jpg

Mayorart1_zps3acade0d.png

I'm actually going to the midnight release of pokemon ORAS...

k guys :'D
I have a big exam on sun so I probs won't be doing very many more this week!
(idk depends on how badly I procrastinate/need a draw break ahaha)
But for now, it's goodnight!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW!! I really love your gijinkas and def want to draw one.... or a couple lmao
But which pokemon is the red one supposed to be?? I can't figure it out ; ^;

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW!! I really love your gijinkas and def want to draw one [strike]or a couple lmao[/strike]

These look great, good luck on your exam<3 And sleep well<(^_^

AHHH T___T I don't like getting mayor art but would you draw this?

I know its not a mayor or pokemon ;c
can you draw Link in this pose but with the red mail?
JJH5iCv.jpg

9Wc6BDL.png

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW!! I really love your gijinkas and def want to draw one.... or a couple lmao

SCIZOR!!! 8D <333 Bwahaha, thank you so much for liking them! I'm truly flattered >u< I can give you a brief description of them, too, next time you're free!

Ahhhhh hiiiii <3 Still absolutely LOVING the chibi you did of my mayor by the way c: Are you still taking requests? :3

If you ever get a chance, I'd love one of my side character <33
tumblr_nenpgnlNEm1ttdopbo1_1280.png

Last edited:

She has fire red hair and green eyes now. I've been requesting her holding a skull and black flowers. Just so you can get a vibe of my mayor. She's kind of into macabre lol.

O_O YOU ARE BACK ON OMG

I NEED OOONNNEE

Sorry for my over enthusiastic-ness... I've always wanted one of your chibis.

This is my mayor
HNI_0053.JPG
hibiscus sweater.jpg

Did I mention I love your art?

Last edited:
Ooh, nice! I haven't seen your stuff before. (But I haven't been around that long, either, so...) I love the style! : )

You seem pretty swamped with requests already, but I'd love it if you would do one of my mayor with a pokemon!

Here's a few refs and a description:

tumblr_inline_nc2laxXBdC1r06ws2.jpg

tumblr_inline_nc2lb5Ontj1r06ws2.jpg

tumblr_nc4dbw9sHg1r2hi3po2_1280.png

tumblr_inline_nc0skdQv0r1r06ws2.jpg

tumblr_nc4dbw9sHg1r2hi3po1_1280.png

tumblr_inline_nc4gqbWlX31r06ws2.jpg

tumblr_inline_nc4grqIBdt1r06ws2.jpg

((Any of the above outfits would be fine! I tried to put multiples that I've made out there so you have a choice to choose from.))

Melody Rose is the kind of mayor that has trouble saying "no". She does everything that she can for the town of Mirage and its villagers and often gets suckered into buying over-priced things from the residents or fake paintings, etc. But she doesn't hold it against them. In the end, she still feels that she's doing them a favor and is happy to befriend them in any way possible.

Melody's passion is dressing up. She likes to wear a lot of different outfits and costumes, especially ones that follow themes. One day she may dress like a princess, the next, like a milkmaid or a mermaid, etc. "Variety is the spice of life" is something that she lives by. She's a fan of colorful things and has a very creative mind that she likes to work into doing things like flower pictures and patterns in the town.

On the other side of things, Melody is not an early riser and can often get behind with things and sometimes disappoint residents when she forgets things that she promised them due to taking on too many requests at once. She has issues with running late, being forgetful, and just taking too much on her shoulders at once. She's also very easily embarrassed and highly gullible. But it generally doesn't ruin her sunny disposition. One problem results in her trying even harder, be it to make something up to a villager or coming through with something like a project she has fallen behind on.

Thanks so much for offering to do this!

Here's my mayor ref! OMG, I saved up for one of your cheebs but I thought you'd disappeared from TBT so I spent it on something else </3

Dunno which would suit my mayor. Dratini? But that's only because of the colour scheme.
It's up to you in the end :)

ruffla_ref_by_ohruff-d84910u.png

Even if you don't want to do my request, I look forwards to seeing the other ones you do!

Last edited:
Back