cutiepiecat

Hello~!
Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (159) +
Hello everyone!
It's been a long time since I've been on the bell tree forums and in that time I have reset my town and the 3rd villager to move in was MARSHAL!
As he is not one of my dreamies and I have a cycling thread I feel as that I'll raffle him of to one lucky person!

*please note: this raffle will last until he moves out, it can last for 1 week or 1 month so be prepared :)

This is the raffle form that you will fill out:
Mayor name:
Town name:
Why you would love to have him:
Dreamie? Yes/no?

Good luck! <3
-----

Entrants: look out for your name!
Raimon
Katey
Bigger34
ixbutterfly
JellofishXD
Kanu
Cadbberry
Kirakitten
Shanikaoru
Mayorofdewlop
Mayoraly
ACbubble
Punchies
Swiftstream
Lollipop
Sarahanimations
Alette
Miily
Mercuryfalling
Prettyguinea
The hidden owl
Flufflepuff
Terminator
hyda
mewmewmewm
treedoll
jennwa
MayorChick
CheriTricia
Guestest

Last edited:
yay! Marshal give-away meaning a chance for more people to win this expensive cutie. <3 Good luck to everyone :] I would enter if I didn't already have him :3

yay! Marshal give-away meaning a chance for more people to win this expensive cutie. <3 Good luck to everyone :] I would enter if I didn't already have him :3

Thank you! You always seem to come as soon as I open a thread! :D I guess it is the great thing about the same timezones! <3

Mayor name: Edieee
Town name: Raimon
Why you would love to have him: He's one of my dreamies becuase he's a marshamallow which fits in perfectly with my sweets themed town!
Dreamie? Yes/no? YES!!

Last edited:
My name: Katey
Town: Athens
<3 : He is the final villager actually I'm looking for to have my full on dreamy town I only have 3 villagers I ever really wanted and I have obtained 2 so he will be my last one :3
DREAMIE!? OF COURSE :D

Mayor name: Jarett
Town name: SunVille
Why you would love to have him: I would love to give Marshal to my brother as a bday present. Yesterday we were picking out dreamies on the wiki and he pointed Marshal out, but I told him that, sadly, I don't have the kind of bells to be able to get him for him, and hes been bummed ever since, so I would love to be able to give this cutie to him for his birthday which is coming up in a week :3
Dreamie? No, but my brothers.

Last edited:
For town and mayor name, I put mine, would you like me to put my brothers instead?

Mayor name: Angie
Town name: Shineexo
Why you would love to have him: Because he's really adorable and dorky asdfghjkl; He's been a dreamie of mine for a while because I really love his dorky personality and conversations! He's just the type of guy you'll love to be friends with~ ^^
Dreamie? Yes/no?: Yes! For a while now!

For town and mayor name, I put mine, would you like me to put my brothers instead?

Yes please, so if you win I'll know who's coming :D

Mayor name: Angie
Town name: Shineexo
Why you would love to have him: Because he's really adorable and dorky asdfghjkl; He's been a dreamie of mine for a while because I really love his dorky personality and conversations! He's just the type of guy you'll love to be friends with~ ^^
Dreamie? Yes/no?: Yes! For a while now!

Thank you! I'll put you up on OP :D

Mayor Name: Ben
Town Name: Eevee
Why Do You Want Him: Because I love how funny his facial expression is its like I dont wanna be here and back-off and plus I neeeed a smug because finally coughs hans the atrocity coughs has moved out an so has poppy who is a squirrel and I NEED squirrels in my town
Dreamie: YES!!!

Mayor name: Kanu

Town name: Lyonia~

Why I want Marshal: He's the cutest little marshmallow ever!
( and since my smugs Julian and Kyle moved out he would fit right in)

Dreamie: Yes ofc!!

Mayor name: Kat

Town name: Windsor

Why I want Marshal: I have always loved the squirrels and I met quite a few smugs who where amazing. When I found out about Marshall the squirrly smug I just fell in love with him.

Dreamie: Yes! In my sig~ I want a purple rose on him so much

Last edited:
Mayor name: Kiara
Town name: Castelia
Why you would love to have him: He was my first dreamie that I had wanted! He is my favorite squirrel and smug villager. I don't have either of those in my town so I would love to have him to complete it!
Dreamie?: Yes! <3

Mayor name: shanii
Town name: ['.']
Why you would love to have him: He's just soooo cute! I have him as one of my dream villagers. I'm just starting to get all my dreamies together, so i really hope i can get him >.< Also I always get outbid in auctions cause I don't have much bell ;A;
Dreamie?: Absolutely! ♥♥

Thank you for hosting this giveaway C:

Mayor Name : Trish
Town : Dewlop
Reason : he's hella cute and I can't afford him but he's cute so I must have him
Dreamie : yessssss :3

Mayor name: Aly
Town name: Sleepy
Why you would love to have him:I would love to have Marshall because I think he's really really adorable. I love his personality and the cute stuff that comes out of his mouth. I would keep him even if he plopped down and ruined my pathing.
Dreamie: Yes, he's a dreamie!

Mayor Name- Eloise
Town Name- Clarea
Why I would love to have him- He is s adorable and funny! I would never let him leave and I would trade him for Julian!

Can I please enter, I have been looking for him for ages, I would also happily trade him for Julian...

Last edited:
Mayor name: Patrick
Town name: Ylisse
Why you would love to have him: I always wanted him as my smug villager <3. He's so cute
Dreamie? Yes/no? Yes. I've been through so many marshal giveaways but I always lose T^T

Mayor NaMe: Trish
Town name : Dewlop
Why I would love to have him : because he's the cutest little thing ever and I can't afford him and also I wanna spend lots of time with him and make sure he never leaves heh cuz he's cute
Dreamie : yes :3

Back