• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Competitive Mario Party Superstars

Hi everyone! Today's Mario Party Superstars session will begin in about 5 minutes! Today's competitors are @Jhine7 representing Team 1, @:::Navi::: representing Team 2 and @Croconaw representing Team 3!

This session will be streamed on https://www.twitch.tv/thebelltree, so be sure to join us there and in #mario-party in Discord to earn your spectator points and cheer your team on!

Today's session has concluded - thanks for playing/watching!

In-Game Name: Dim
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:SW-8579-5303-4501
Time slot(s): Saturday, May 25th, 2024 @ 4:00 p.m. EDT
TBTWC Team: 3

Edit: Made a goof with the time slot

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone who came out to play in or spectate today's session! In a shocking turn of events, @:::Navi::: catapulted to victory at the very end thanks to some incredible bonus star wins - congratulations to them!

Monday, May 20th, 2024 @ 9:00 p.m. EDT
IMG_4061.JPEG
IMG_4060.JPEG

1st Place: 20 Points2nd Place: 15 Points3rd Place: N/A4th Place: 5 Points
@:::Navi:::
Team 2
@Croconaw
Team 3
LaBelleFleur@Jhine7
Team 1

In-Game Name: Mokuren
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:1228-4557-4697
Time slot(s):
Saturday, May 25th, 2024 @ 7:00 a.m. EDTMistreil
Saturday, May 25th, 2024 @ 4:00 p.m. EDTJustin
📹Sunday, May 26th, 2024 @ 7:00 a.m. EDTMistreil
📹Sunday, May 26th, 2024 @ 2:00 p.m. EDTMistreil

TBTWC Team
: 1

In-Game Name: Jem
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-0744-7605-5115
Time slot(s):
Tuesday May 21st 3pm EDT (this is full but mentioning it in case anyone is needed last minute)
Saturday May 25th 4pm EDT
Sunday May 26th 2pm EDT
Monday May 27th 6pm EDT
TBTWC Team: Poyo Puffs (Team 4)

ah i’m dumb, i just realized the one i signed up for was full already lol

In-Game Name: Zane
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 4121-6303-8929
Time slot(s): Wednesday, May 24th, 2024 @ 9:00 p.m. EDT
TBTWC Team
: Team 2

Hi all! Just a small note: I've changed the turns to be 10 - 15 instead of just 15.

While 15 is so much more fun, we've realized... it can go way beyond the estimated time! And on the days where we have back-to-back sessions (or streams), this isn't ideal even if we leave a buffer.

Hopefully this is okay with you all! It'll likely be determined by the host at the start of the session, just based on our own time constraints.

I’m not sure if it’s ok to play more than once but I will put this here just in case yes and/or if back ups are needed.

In-Game Name: Lisa
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 4443-1662-0331
Time slot(s):
  • Monday, May 27th, 2024 @ 9 PM
  • Friday, May 31st, 2024 @ 9 PM
TBTWC Team: Team 3

posting again to put my name in for a couple more sessions x>

In-Game Name: Zane
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 4121-6303-8929
Time slot(s):
Wednesday, May 24th, 2024 @ 9:00 p.m. EDT
Monday, May 27th, 2024 @ 9:00 p.m. EDT
Friday, May 31st, 2024 @ 9:00 p.m. EDT

TBTWC Team
: Team 2

Hi @Mistreil! I signed up for the 9 PM session for today, but looking at the first post, I don’t see myself listed. Is there a different game being held at the same time that I’m playing in? Sorry for bothering you again or if I’m misunderstanding the chart >.<

Hi @Mistreil! I signed up for the 9 PM session for today, but looking at the first post, I don’t see myself listed. Is there a different game being held at the same time that I’m playing in? Sorry for bothering you again or if I’m misunderstanding the chart >.<
You won't be in the 9PM session today, but we plan on scheduling you for the one on Friday @ 9PM! We just haven't had a chance to fully figure out the schedule yet, aside from that part!

(We can only fit 3 people per session, so we're trying to balance things so that we can guarantee everyone at least one timeslot.)

You won't be in the 9PM session today, but we plan on scheduling you for the one on Friday @ 9PM! We just haven't had a chance to fully figure out the schedule yet, aside from that part!

(We can only fit 3 people per session, so we're trying to balance things so that we can guarantee everyone at least one timeslot.)

Thanks so much for letting me know! 🙂sorry for not realizing that and assuming the games we registered for we’d be guaranteed a slot; I should’ve realized that you’d need to balance it 😅.

Update, of the sessions I listed, Saturday at 4:00 might not be possible. Saw mogyay signed up for that too, so if that helps with figuring out scheduling, figured I'd mention.

In-Game Name: Zettra
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:2944-5199-8685
Time slot(s):
Monday, May 27th, 2024 @ 9:00 p.m. EDT
Friday, May 31st, 2024 @ 9:00 p.m. EDT

TBTWC Team
: team 3

In-Game Name: Bernadetta
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW 0539 7834 1593
Time slot(s):Monday, May 27th, 2024 @ 6:00 p.m., Monday, May 27th, 2024 @ 9:00 p.m., May 31st, 2024 @ 9:00 p.m.
TBTWC Team
: Team 3

(I hope it isn’t a problem I sign up for more; I understand now about needing to balance the teams and also everyone getting a chance to play.)

Did I forget to post this yesterday because I fell asleep? I sure did!

Thanks for playing yesterday! smh zerous i shouldnt have helped with that first star. it could've been me in 1st!!!!!!

1716499741814.png

1st Place: 20 Points2nd Place: N/A3rd Place: 10 Points4th Place: 5 Points
@Zerous
Ha-cha!
Mistreil@Foreverfox
Poyo Puffs
@Xara
Squirtle Squad
also no one saw me fail to replace names and ping the wrong person. this is what i get for copypasting and hitting enter early again

Did I forget to post this yesterday because I fell asleep? I sure did!

Thanks for playing yesterday! smh zerous i shouldnt have helped with that first star. it could've been me in 1st!!!!!!

View attachment 563223

1st Place: 20 Points2nd Place: N/A3rd Place: 10 Points4th Place: 5 Points
@Zerous
Ha-cha!
Mistreil@Foreverfox
Poyo Puffs
@Xara
Squirtle Squad
also no one saw me fail to replace names and ping the wrong person. this is what i get for copypasting and hitting enter early again
I may have saw the ping and got a bit confused at first 🤔

Hi all! Reporting in with the participants for 3 of the upcoming sessions:

📹Friday, May 24th, 2024 @ 9:00 p.m. EDT
Team 1Team 2Team 3Team 4
-@Zane@Dunquixote@jiny

Back-ups are:
  • Team 1:
  • Team 2: :::Navi:::
  • Team 3: xlisapisa, Mr.Fox
  • Team 4: ForeverFox

📹Saturday, May 25th, 2024 @ 7:00 a.m. EDT
Team 1Team 2Team 3Team 4
@S.J. -@Giddy @Darcy94x

Back-ups are:
  • Team 1: Halloqueen, Mokuren
  • Team 2:
  • Team 3:
  • Team 4:

📹Saturday, May 25th, 2024 @ 4:00 p.m. EDT
Team 1Team 2Team 3Team 4
@mogyay -@Dim @JemAC

Back-ups are:
  • Team 1:
  • Team 2:
  • Team 3:
  • Team 4:

Also, I would just like to say: Team 2, you guys are severely lacking in Mario Party Superstars sign-ups! A lot of the games are without Team 2 representation currently, and I've been trying to fit you guys in when possible. 😢

Back