• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Mario Kart Story

Micah

Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
ど
森
う
Cake
Cake
So I was playing SNES Mario Circuit with 2 other people and I was controlling the whole race up until the last straight-that is until my brother decided to release a blue shell! He blew up me and the other person! So I came in second. Then I played Moo-Moo Farm. I started out in first but then I got nailed by a red shell. (cleverly thrown by my brother) That threw me to the side of the track. I weaved my way through the Moles and stayed in second most of the race. On the third lap I veered off to the right towards the moles but I didn't see the Banana peel there. *spin* Now, I'm in last, while the other 2 race across the finish line. Now, I have 11 points. The next race is Luigi Circuit. Ah, the most familiar course in this circuit. One of the people walked over to a customer (I was playing with somebody who worked at Gamestop) so it was just me and my brother. We both got turbo starts and items. I crushed him with a red shell. All's well until the second lap on a straight where I saw my brother gaining on me, but I could do nothing to stop him! He was using a golden mushroom. In the third lap, I nailed him with a red shell, but he came back and took first. I saw the finish line!!! We were neck and neck! OH! he beat me by a hair! But then, we had to leave so we hopped in the car and played more Mario Kart!

*is burning with jealousy*

My brother is 27.

:p

Ah well, online pretty much eliminates the need for friends who like Nintendo....

I'll have to introduce Bulerias to Halo so he'll see why Halo 3 will be worth every penny.

PikMino42 said:
*is burning with jealousy*

My brother is 27.

Ah well, online pretty much eliminates the need for friends who like Nintendo....

I'll have to introduce Bulerias to Halo so he'll see why Halo 3 will be worth every penny.

Well, you'll introduce me as soon as we meet up.

on my first match some guy had this robot thing and owned me with it >_>
and agenst bul, it was the last stage i was winning and he lagged out. every time my stage was chosen

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
and agenst bul, it was the last stage i was winning and he lagged out. every time my stage was chosen

I KNOW!

None of my stages were chosen. :|

Bulerias said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

I KNOW!

:rofl: not my fault. and i think the robot was R.O.B. can you unlock him?

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Bulerias said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

I KNOW!

Yes, you can unlock him, but I don't know how.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Bulerias said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

I KNOW!

Mirror mode Nitro Cup

That was one of the few stories I have ever seen that I really wanted to keep reading, tomNook. That was exciting to read yet had a sad ending for you.

Back