Mario Cart DS info!

Propaganda Man

Bells
8b3e0ee8-0d76-4f2b-96dd-c855d42ca0dd.jpg

As you can see the graphics are really impresive. And as you will see in the floowing pics. That the top will be used for racing and the bottom is for places an map.
c64707cf-ede9-41e6-89ec-dee4b618a0f2.jpg

d02c6088-8581-4ef7-880c-d8c84d842e6b.jpg

As you can see, there are new cars in it! That will make it more interesting. I belive that it will be like Dubble Dash. You have a varitey of cars and you unlock more on your way. But I alos have come to notice that there aren't any new characters. If you look at the places you always see the same characters. Most likely there will be unlockible characters. Which is alwasy a plus.

f6738fec-8179-4e02-8d7b-f22fc39f70fd.jpg

cffcb841-9ad9-4b54-944d-84342d1915d5.jpg

Another plus is that you will be able to see what items your opponets have, which is always a plus!

6af7ba75-5b0b-45ce-be46-d15f96421963.jpg

There is obviusly a replayability for this game since it is a very well made racing game. This game is obviusly a great DS game. Just from the screen shots I think it is better that Wario Ware and Mario 64 DS. I say it is a must get!

Category: Racing
Players: To be determined
Release Date: 2005
Publisher: Nintendo

Well that is it! I will fix this up when more info is released!

Good job copying my idea!

^_^

Great to know that I am appreciated for my ideas!

I never copied your idea. I wanted to make a preview for NF and I wanted to see if poeple would like it here.....and please stop claming that I copy your ideas...your ideas aren't that great...

;)

BAMBAM! said:
I never copied your idea. I wanted to make a preview for NF and I wanted to see if poeple would like it here.....and please stop claming that I copy your ideas...your ideas aren't that great...

;)
Bam, that's not really nice......

yah, I know. But it is just that almost everyday he accuses me of coping his "grand" ideas. After a while it get unessasary and anoying. Not to mention he decides then to spam in my threads...so I stand up for myself. I see no problem in that, as long as I am not yelling at him or spaming in his threads.

BAMBAM! said:
yah, I know. But it is just that almost everyday he accuses me of coping his "grand" ideas. After a while it get unessasary and anoying. Not to mention he decides then to spam in my threads...so I stand up for myself. I see no problem in that, as long as I am not yelling at him or spaming in his threads.
I only accuse you when you take my ideas. If you didn't, then what is this?

http://s3.invisionfree.com/The_Bell_Tree/i...?showtopic=1161

A thread almost exaclty like this.

PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
I only accuse you when you take my ideas. If you didn't, then what is this?

http://s3.invisionfree.com/The_Bell_Tree/i...?showtopic=1161

A thread almost exaclty like this.
Wow, screenshots with inferences made from them.

I really don't care anymore.

I got the screen shots from nintendo is that a crime? And if you are going to post in one of my threads don't flame me or accuse me of coping. It seems like an obseesion I mean look at Whats this in the Spam Board!

Back