• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Auction Marina the Normal Octopus is Moving

oboroclove

Bells
Feedback
100% (23) +
Marina.jpg

Marina will be in boxes on Monday 4/28. I do not TT so highest bidder must be available on this date. Auction to begin at time of posting and will take bids until Sunday 4/27 6:00pm (CST).

Starting Bid 1M
Minimum Increase 500K​

Sorry not looking to trade atm. Did a town reset a month ago, so in dire need of some bells.

Congrats to LovelySweetDream with the highest bid of 20 million. I will add your FC. Please let me know when will be best for you to pick up Marina tomorrow.

Back