• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

▌▌✖ ▌Marcy's Chibis [Slots FULL]

Still need payment from people in slots... ; u ; / Kinda broke my own rule and am already working on Hirisa... I wanna streamsies x.x

Thank you, Violet! I'll get started soon! I forgot to ask, do you want me to draw the flower in your hair or leave it out? o:
And I don't mind people advertising their broadcasts on my thread, but please maybe just once a day max, I don't want the thread being spammed with links o u o' The last few pages have been more about broadcasting rather than the actual thread, haha... xD

Thank you, Violet! I'll get started soon! I forgot to ask, do you want me to draw the flower in your hair or leave it out? o:
And I don't mind people advertising their broadcasts on my thread, but please maybe just once a day max, I don't want the thread being spammed with links o u o' The last few pages have been more about broadcasting rather than the actual thread, haha... xD

Sure, you can draw it if you want to :3

I'll probably end up doing two versions, one with the flower and one without. :p

Colouring Hirisa~ o u o'

Last edited:
I'll probably end up doing two versions, one with the flower and one without. :p

Colouring Hirisa~ o u o'

I am adding you right now, and am available to drop by/be visited for most of the day so I can give you some sweet, sweet Bells and other goodies. :)

..and Zell just walked in to my house for his first surprise visit! Yay! :D

You want to trade Zells? I think mine is broken... :c xD
He shoots rainbows and falls in love with EVERYTHING.

I'll open my gates now! ^ ^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I was considering to hold a livestream for your request, though I'd rather have your permission first, whether you want it to be a surprise or if you don't mind seeing it? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, So Glaceon is here apparently XD

You want to trade Zells? I think mine is broken... :c xD
He shoots rainbows and falls in love with EVERYTHING.

I'll open my gates now! ^ ^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I was considering to hold a livestream for your request, though I'd rather have your permission first, whether you want it to be a surprise or if you don't mind seeing it? :)

Your Zell sounds really fun, so let's trade- mine has this weird old man style swagger thing happening, kind of like Kapp'n. He talks about his cologne a lot...D:

And please do livestream as you draw Hirisa- I'd love to watch!

Okay, gathering goodies, and bells- will be over in under 10 minutes. <3

There must be something wrong with all the Zells... D8
Imma make some tea first before I start o u o' And cool, just wonder in! C:

Four of mine always stop by unannounced; Chadder, Kyle, Chief, and Hamphrey. Butch also came in recently. It's kinda cute c:

Four of mine always stop by unannounced; Chadder, Kyle, Chief, and Hamphrey. Butch also came in recently. It's kinda cute c:
It's totally cute, yeah. :D Zell didn't stay long though, unlike Molly who dropped by and hung around for 20 minutes. I was pretty much squeeing the entire time, because she's just so absurdly cute.

RELIVE THE MAGIC! *watches again* :D It was super fun- many, many thanks for hosting, and for drawing my character so beautifully!

Back