• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

▌▌✖ ▌Marcy's Chibis [Slots FULL]

Awwh, your character is cute! I really want to draw the hair and dress c: !
I could give it a go... I don't think it will be any good, since I've never drawn wolves before...

Don't underestimate yourself :D I'm sure it will be fantastic ^^
Let me know when to send the 220k and the soft serve lamp your way :3

Oh my gosh, yayyy! Thanks so much, Marceline- lemme shower u with bells and goodies! Um anyway, yes, the dark haired sweater version is actually perfect for her portrait, because that's how she was originally "meant" to look- the lighter haired version was a Shampoodle mistake that I kinda liked, but...not keeping it.

And to Hazelx - the sweater she's wearing is *consults MoriDB* Spring shirt! And that plate of snackies is a berliner- a German holiday item. They're basically jelly donuts. :D

EDIT: ninja'd. The story of my life...but at least I was ninja'd by Glaceon. :D

Last edited:
Oh so THAT'S a Berliner! I kept seeing them in Re-Tail, but I had no idea what they were XD

...Now I'm craving jelly donuts XD
Yeah, they need to release them as re-orderable DLC so I can cover every table in my house with them and make my character look like an enormous glutton. ^^

Glaceon is such a lurker xD

I want jelly donuts now :'c

By the way guys! My friend, Onigiri!, is going to hold a stream of herself and her friend playing a game called 'Ib.' Just wondering if anyone wants to join her, its her first stream. ^ ^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'M BACK TO NORMAL GUYS YERR YERR YERR.

Glaceon is such a lurker xD

I want jelly donuts now :'c

By the way guys! My friend, Onigiri!, is going to hold a stream of herself and her friend playing a game called 'Ib.' Just wondering if anyone wants to join her, its her first stream. ^ ^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'M BACK TO NORMAL GUYS YERR YERR YERR.

Yep! You guys can watch me swear and be chased by headless mannequins, i mean, what? xD

This game holds some significance to me, i'll be making an animal crossing themed town based off of it.

It should be in about 20-30 minutes :D

I've read about Ib- it sounds awesome, and I've been meaning to down load it and play. Since school's starting soon (ish), that likely won't happen, so I'd love to watch someone else play.

Oh my gosh, yayyy! Thanks so much, Marceline- lemme shower u with bells and goodies! Um anyway, yes, the dark haired sweater version is actually perfect for her portrait, because that's how she was originally "meant" to look- the lighter haired version was a Shampoodle mistake that I kinda liked, but...not keeping it.

And to Hazelx - the sweater she's wearing is *consults MoriDB* Spring shirt! And that plate of snackies is a berliner- a German holiday item. They're basically jelly donuts. :D

EDIT: ninja'd. The story of my life...but at least I was ninja'd by Glaceon. :D

Thank you :3 So thats what berliner is..... no wonder its rare xD

Awesome! Be warned, i'll be talking a lot, and probably screaming and talking in a random voice. I'll also be quite scared xD

And I'll laugh and eat food ; u ; YOU BETTER GET THE GOOD ENDING OR I SWEAR I'LL--- eeheheh... c':

Awh i didn't get picked ! I WILL TRY NEXT TIME LOL.
Cant wait to see how Hirisas character looks like, i really like her look.

Awh i didn't get picked ! I WILL TRY NEXT TIME LOL.
Cant wait to see how Hirisas character looks like, i really like her look.
Ahh, this makes me happy, thank you! Hirisa's only just started not wearing her beak out in public, and was feeling self-conscious without it. marple.JPG

Oh god, I now realize how crazy this post made me sound. But I'm just gonna roll with it.

Back