• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

▌▌✖ ▌Marcy's Chibis [Slots FULL]

Thank you to everyone who watched! :D

I will possibly finish tomorrow ^_^

We have learnt something from this livestream:

Potatoes can't open doors.

Also, how do you stream? My laptop has a camera/mic I believe, but I don't know anything beyond that...

OMG YAY I got a slot *does a little dance*

Did I miss your stream? ;w; I'll have to catch it next time fffuuu
(you should link it in your sig so I can find it super easy ;D)

Last edited:
OMG YAY I got a slot *does a little dance*

Did I miss your stream? ;w; I'll have to catch it next time fffuuu
(you should link it in your sig so I can find it super easy ;D)

I'll be carrying on IB tomorrow ^_^

I'll add it too the sig :D

OMG, i'd be so happy if you watched! You're like, a huge inspiration when it comes to art xD

And of course, Marcy is too (I forgot to add because i'm tired and should be asleep right now.) She's also a great friend :D

YOLO SWAGGINS~

Goodnight everyone :)

Last edited:
*still stalking this thread*

- - - Post Merge - - -

I realized my drawing is smaller than everyone elses o: Kewl :3

Yeh, I was comparing the sizes and though they were a tad too big? xD

Morning everyone o u o' /
I had such a strange Animal Crossing dream, haha. It was about my villager, Zell. He was a Sailor Senshi and he screamed 'NO HETERO BEEAAM' before shooting some sort of energy hypno rainbow beam e.e Oh Zell... (His catchphrase in my game is 'No Hetero')

Yeh, I was comparing the sizes and though they were a tad too big? xD

Morning everyone o u o' /
I had such a strange Animal Crossing dream, haha. It was about my villager, Zell. He was a Sailor Senshi and he screamed 'NO HETERO BEEAAM' before shooting some sort of energy hypno rainbow beam e.e Oh Zell... (His catchphrase in my game is 'No Hetero')

wut. Best dream ever LOL. Mornin' to you o w o

Sorry for the late reply! Haha the potatoes thing was fun! Unfortunately Garrina is with Ib now, so all the blanks are filled in e.e'

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and starting the sketches. Ohnaynay's Stream got my excited to host my own x.x
Yeh, I'm calling you Ohnaynay. xD

Sorry for the late reply! Haha the potatoes thing was fun! Unfortunately Garrina is with Ib now, so all the blanks are filled in e.e'

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and starting the sketches. Ohnaynay's Stream got my excited to host my own x.x
Yeh, I'm calling you Ohnaynay. xD

"Ohnaynay" XD

I might do a stream soon as well... It's pretty much my first time, so I'll need to be let known if stuff isn't working.

I can help you out Violet, whenever you need ^ ^ I can watch your test stream and tell you if anything needs changing? :)
OHNAYNAY XD Mmmmm guurrl ~ *Snaps fingers*

Back