• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Map options... !?(✧︎◡︎✧︎) ​ )੭ु⁾⁾

moo-kun

˖✧⋆︎Bam is my husband&#89
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
Cake
Chocolate Cake
Sakura Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Map options... !?(✧︎◡︎✧︎) ​ )੭ु⁾⁾

She says:
"When applying for the 'Getaway Package', you can choose the Island you wish to move to from a wide range of options"

Then they show only four options, but it looks like you can scroll for more options - which leads me to believe there will be more than four options!

https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

There will def be more than four, it's probably just four randomized ones at start. That's why people are talking about resetting for better options.

Where does it look like you can scroll?

Last edited:
Where do you see the scrolling?

This would be great if true, but I don?t think that?s what they meant. I?d link it here if I had more time, but in an article describing the first half hour of gameplay, the author stated they got to choose between four maps specifically.

?Wide range of options? probably just refers to the total of maps in general, not the small selection each player gets, sadly.

Last edited:
Where does it look like you can scroll?

I think they're talking about how the green bar at the bottom has a straight edge on one side and a rounded edge on the other, making it look like you're scrolling through them.

I'm not really convinced that's what's going on but I guess we'll see.

Hey everyone, yeah, to me it looked like you can scroll more and where she's saying wide range which is usually more than four options imo but let's see if anyone can give us more info from their demo game soon?

Thank you all for responding! ♡♡♡

i think more than four would get overwhelming, yk? also i think the scroll bar is just a mirror image of the nook inc logo at the top- i think it's just the stationary :(

It would be nice to choose from more than four maps, especially if the first four doesn't appeal to you, but I believe it will be just the first four, like in the last game. I'm not going to be resetting though, as I just want to get started on playing, so whatever first four maps I get, I'll just choose from there.

I hope there are more than four.
That would be very limited.

I'd say there's an option to refresh, or just reload the game for new options.

It would be nice to choose from more than four maps, especially if the first four doesn't appeal to you, but I believe it will be just the first four, like in the last game. I'm not going to be resetting though, as I just want to get started on playing, so whatever first four maps I get, I'll just choose from there.

Same! I?ll only be resetting if I get the green airport or pears because I know that will annoy me in the long term.

there’s definitely more than four, but you’ll just have to reset for different options like in new leaf

It would be nice to havemore than four options, but I'm not going to be bummed if there isn't. I'd imagine most of us are going to be doing some serious landscaping so as long as I can find a decent map I can work with that. I'll probably just be resetting if I get villagers I don't like.

I hope there are more than four.
That would be very limited.

I'd say there's an option to refresh, or just reload the game for new options.

I really hope so! I want to be happy with my map, even though I'll be landscaping after, I'd like a good map! (;?Д`A

- - - Post Merge - - -

It would be nice to havemore than four options, but I'm not going to be bummed if there isn't. I'd imagine most of us are going to be doing some serious landscaping so as long as I can find a decent map I can work with that. I'll probably just be resetting if I get villagers I don't like.

It's just that a user on here brought to my attention that the plaza and secret beach won't be moveable so I need a good map (;゜0゜)

another thing to keep in mind is i doubt you can change the entrance points of the river. im resetting for the town hall, secret beach, and river entrance locations. i have particulars for each. the top right option is my ideal for secret beach and town hall, but i want a top left river entrance and a bottom right river entrance

Last edited:
Back