• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Luck, Corruption, or Both? Anything Is Possible on Friday the 13th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivia

<3
Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Bells
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Spirit Candy: Wix
The most unlucky day of the year is upon us yet again, and the Bell Tree Shop is overrun with the uber common Yellow Candy, which can be yours for the ultra-low price of 15 TBT Bells. The Yellow Candy may not be the rarest or most sought-after collectible out there, but this wouldn't be a proper Friday the 13th on TBT without a few hijinks, now would it?

You see, these candies are special in that all Yellow Candy collectibles purchased from Friday the 13th at 2:30pm EST - Saturday the 14th at 2:29pm EST have a small chance to shed their yellow shells and reveal their true form...

Behold, the all-new and ultra-rare Corrupted Rainbow Candy:

546.jpg

Now, I'm sure you're all wondering how on earth you can prompt the molting process on your newly-obtained Yellow Candies, and this is where you'll have to rely on a little luck and/or a large bankroll. Every candy purchased has a slight chance of morphing into its shiny new evolution shortly after 2:30pm EST on Saturday the 14th, so this means that the more candies you purchase, the better your chances of getting the sweetest of treats in the end. That said, the Corrupted Rainbow Candy will be immediately tradable, so don't fret too much if luck evades you. :devilish:

Head over to the Shop to grab a few (or a few dozen) candies, and also be sure to check out The Woods while it's here. Just be very careful not to get lost, and notify a staff member immediately if you see a Wix or a Pierrot stalking around, as we've been unable to locate either of them for a few months now. What are they up to?!

Best of luck to everyone who decides to try their luck on the most unlucky of days, and watch your step when trudging around through the melted candies and woods muck.

Stats for those interested!

Total Yellow Candies purchased: 2,310
Total TBT Bells spent: 34,650
Total Corrupted Rainbow Candies manifested: 51
Total users who ended up with a Corrupted Rainbow Candy: 31

^ nice lmaooo

I can't see the pic but I really wish I could, the rainbow candy is easily one of my favorite collectibles and I need to see this new oneee skdjfksjdks

I can’t see the image but I bought 50 of them anyways 😶
Me, too. Also bought exactly fifty yellow candies, sight unseen. ^o^;>
Post automatically merged:

Oh, it's so pretty! Glad I went all-in, then. :D

Can't see the new candy either but I bought 40! I was snubbed the last time but maybe this time I'll go big lucky! (or go TBT broke unlucky..)
Post automatically merged:

Can't see the new candy either but I bought 40! I was snubbed the last time but maybe this time I'll go big lucky! (or go TBT broke unlucky..)
Oooh I can see it now! It looks so nice 🌈🍬

So tempted but my luck isn’t good and as I’m pretty broke I should resist 😂 Good luck everyone!! 🌈 🍬

The candy looks very pretty, i must admit! When I saw the words "Corrupted Rainbow", my mind went to a plaid rainbow for some reason (which would also make a good candy collectible). This is equally pretty though!

Bought 7 for now! 🍀 Might try and grab an extra one before the deadline; we'll see. I'm trying to save my tbt and don't want to spend too much right now, but... I can't resist taking a little chance for such a lovely dark rainbow. 🖤🌈 Good luck everyone!

I wasn’t expecting a new collectible so soon, lol! I bought ten yellow candies so let’s see if any of them convert!

Goodbye, TBT forum currency. Hello 13 Yellow Candies.

Please, oh please, let me get just one Corrupted Rainbow Candy. 🤞🤞🤞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back