• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Lopez or Zell?

He's smarter than we all think, haha!

Still trying to find a dream town with Zell in it, no luck yet.

I have Zell, if you want to visit him and see his house (Which I have messed up by giving him a huge teddy bear and make-up box lol)

Zell! Zell! Zell! He's in my town and I personally think he's cuter...and the smug villagers don't even use their catchphrases very much. You could always change it if you want.
But personally, I like Zell better, not just because he's in my town. I've met Lopez in a dream town, and although he's more colorful I just think Zell...is better!

Zell, Zell, ZELL! Everyone else is wrong.
He has silly mismatched ears. :3

I'm no sure whether I like Lopez's eyes or not.

Though really, take both. That's what I'm doing. ^_^

EDIT: I see you want to Dream of Zell, I have both him and Lopez together my 2nd town, (Dean in Frosting).

*oh lord I fluffed the english language earlier.

Last edited:
Haha, Zell looks like a sophisticated version of Lopez! But I would personally choose Lopez; he looks more exciting. :)

Thanks everyone for your opinion! I have finally decided to go with, Lopez! Thanks guys! :3

Back