• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Looking for Older Players

Hello, my name is Steve. Ill be 25 this may and would love to meet other players who enjoyed the original and DS version of Animal Crossing. Thanks!

This looks like a pretty fun group. I'm a guy in my mid-twenties who's played Animal Crossing since I was a kid in the GameCube days. I've played every game in the main series and one or two of the side-games, with a great deal of experience with most of them.

I'm looking for a few other adult players like me to hang out with occasionally, and to help fill out my catalog (what can I say, I'm a bit of a completionist :p ). I'm gonna join the Discord when I get a chance tonight or tomorrow; it is a bit late here in the Pacific Time Zone.

Hello there !

first timer 29yo from the UK here . ( playing quite a lot at the moment since game launched as most of you probably ATM XD )
I have literally 2 friends :( and keep on procrastinating an island layout change!

feel free to reach out :)

SW-4408-2899-3871

Hey, joined your discord server! I'm 25, I've been playing animal crossing since gamecube. Just wanted to post here as well as in discord!
Thanks for creating the discord by the way, I think it's a great idea.

Hi, I would love some friends in-game! Even if only to get new fruits/flowers/gift extra DIY recipes and share the fun of visiting a different island. I'm 28, in the PST in the US, and have loved AC since the gamecube/DS days. Outside of AC, my main 'hobbies' are Disney (theme parks especially, but also the movies!) and kpop groups (my faves are girl groups). Please feel free to message me for my FC!

Hello, I'm Lisa
I played Animal Crossing on the GameCube for so long. I Love it! My husband has joined playing ACNH with me and really enjoys it as well. It seems we are the oldest here so far, both 51. If you don't mind some oldies who are new to on line stuff and just learning discord then my friend code is
6300 0840 0542
My character on game is Mahna on island Ogygia. My switch name is Aarrianna.

Hello, I'm Lisa
I played Animal Crossing on the GameCube for so long. I Love it! My husband has joined playing ACNH with me and really enjoys it as well. It seems we are the oldest here so far, both 51. If you don't mind some oldies who are new to on line stuff and just learning discord then my friend code is
6300 0840 0542
My character on game is Mahna on island Ogygia. My switch name is Aarrianna.
Welcome to ACNH, we also have a discord in this thread if you'd like. We don't mind older ppl that is the very point of this thread. here is the link

Hey my partner and I (mid to late twenties) both play AC and are gaming nerds playing way back in the day. I would love to have some older friends here to play with, please, feel free to add me!

Hi! I've played Wild World for a bit, and New Leaf for ages, and it's nice to see more long time players here!
I'm from the Netherlands and would love to connect with fellow Dutchies.
Others welcome aswell!
SW- 0209-8219-8405

I’m 26 from England and play evenings and weekends too, though I started with Wild World. Feel free to add me!
SW-2124-7995-5018

I am one of the old gamers out there. Back when Atari 2600 and Intellivision were the RAGE.

However, I don't age. I merely level up. Will be level 50 this year. Add me as friend please. :) I don't bite. Looking for good friends out there that like to do good trades and help each other out.

Friend code to your left <<<--------

:)

Back