• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey y'all!

kai_breezy

Bells
Hello everyone!

My name is Kailyn or Kai. I just got my first switch console as a gift from my boyfriend and of course HAD to get ACNH for my first game! I fell in love with the original Animal Crossing for Gamecube when I was just a kid and also really enjoyed playing Wild World but didn't know many people irl who also had the games so I missed out on the opportunity to visit other towns and exchange with friends. I've dabbled in playing Pocket Camp and may pick it back up again now that my thirst for all things Animal Crossing has been reinvigorated. I've always followed TBT and used it a resource for tips and tricks but never made an account myself. I've only had my island for about a week now but feel like I am making good progress and would love to meet other newer players or veteran players who are maybe new to NH or restarting their island so we can help each other grow!

A little about me... I'm 31 years old and live in San Diego, CA (that sounds so old when I type it, but age is just a number! lol) I work with blood and needles all day as a phlebotomist at a blood bank. I enjoy trying new restaurants and cuisines with my bf and friends, getting fresh air at the beach or hiking, and cuddling with my two kitties, Leche and Luna.

I look forward to engaging with this community! Peace! :)

welcome to the forums!!

who were your starting villagers on your island C:
let me know if you need resources, i'm happy to help out~

Thanks!

My starting two were Biff and Reneigh who are both sweeties. I've since had Wade, Apple, Quillson, Mitzi (one of my favs), and Rory move in. I have a few favorites from past games that I hope I cross paths with like Tad and Bob but I kind of like encountering my villagers organically rather than island hopping for hours so we'll see!

Can I ask how Dodo online works? I've seen some members post their Dodo codes in other threads... Are those codes only good for a certain time frame? I'd love to visit some actual islands to swap goods and get island inspo, though I may not have much to exchange myself this early on!

oh nice!!! omg i have apple in my permanent lineup :>

Can I ask how Dodo online works? I've seen some members post their Dodo codes in other threads... Are those codes only good for a certain time frame? I'd love to visit some actual islands to swap goods and get island inspo, though I may not have much to exchange myself this early on!
dodo codes expire after the host closes their gate so they're only good for the session, but if the host never closes their gate then the same code will work 😊

Welcome to the forums, Kai! I hope you have lots of fun here! ☺️

Awe it was so sweet of your boyfriend to get you your switch! I’m so happy that you were finally able to get New Horizons, and that your love for AC has requited! Do you have any theme(s) in mind for how you want to decorate your island?

Back