• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Looking For Looking for my dream villagers! Please help me!

I got Cherry in my Cycling Town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shes 10 TBT if your interested.

so i hear you're looking for Claudia? ;))) i have her in my town and have been (admittedly passively) trying to get her to move out. she's unoriginal (her catchphrase is different and i think she stole another villager's shirt), but if you're interested, i can certainly hurry her along!
things i'll accept: tbt, holly starts, or Chief (i noticed he was one of your listed ones for trade)

Last edited:
I'm looking for my dream villagers. The ones I currently want are these :)

Cherry
Claudia
Francine
Genji
Kabuki
Rolf
Phil

i was offering bells before, but sadly my data got corrupted, so i lost my town of 3 and a half years, along with 1.5 mil bells. whoops. i can pay in tbt, just name your price. or perfect cherries, if you'd like. or we could work something out.

i also have these villagers which i would be willing to trade:

Bunnie
Lionel
Marcel
Lolly
Mallary

i have amiibo cards too that i could import them in and we could trade with them:

Kitt
Kiki
Lionel
Hopper
Poppy
Marcel
Scoot
Leonardo
Chief
Zell

my friend code is 5215-0892-5080, and my name is Asher. i'm usually free so just comment and we can work stuff out. thanks! (by the way, i'm in cst/cdt time :) )

*i'll edit this later if anything updates or whatever.

omg you have lolly and bunnie GIVE EM TO ME x3 No but seriously pleaseeee I really want themmmm

Hi! How long will you be on for? I can help you out with your remaining villagers for 20 tbt each.

Hi! How long will you be on for? I can help you out with your remaining villagers for 20 tbt each.

i'll be on most of the night! although i have to move out a couple villagers i can take in one right now! do you have cherry available?

Sorry, so sorry! I vanished yesterday! I'll be on now for the next 12 hours or so!

Sorry, so sorry! I vanished yesterday! I'll be on now for the next 12 hours or so!

I'm sorry too! We had a mini vacay to Michigan yesterday so I couldn't get online. But I'll be on and off today, just lmk when you can go on!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I would like to buy Poppy.

do you have a villager you'd trade her for? I'm mostly looking for that so my town pattern isn't messed up but just name your price

Hi, yeah, i can help you. I just need your availability. I've already got Cherry in my town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, please like my posts so I get a notification.

sure! i can get her in today but i'll let you know when she's in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, yeah, i can help you. I just need your availability. I've already got Cherry in my town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, please like my posts so I get a notification.

**edit i've gotten cherry from another person, i apologize. could i maybe get genji instead?

Last edited:
Back