• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Looking For Looking for my dream villagers! Please help me!

thatsokayy

howdy :^)
Bells
Feedback
100% (15) +
I'm looking for my dream villagers. The ones I currently want are these :)

Cherry
Kyle
Francine
Kabuki
Rolf
Phil

i was offering bells before, but sadly my data got corrupted, so i lost my town of 3 and a half years, along with 1.5 mil bells. whoops. i can pay in tbt, just name your price. or perfect cherries, if you'd like. or we could work something out.

i also have these villagers which i would be willing to trade:

Muffy
Lionel
Marcel (moving on the 21st)
Mallary
Butch
Iggly

i have amiibo cards too that i could import them in and we could trade with them:

Kitt
Kiki
Lionel
Hopper
Poppy
Marcel
Scoot
Leonardo
Chief
Zell

my friend code is 5215-0892-5080, and my name is Asher. i'm usually free so just comment and we can work stuff out. thanks! (by the way, i'm in cst/cdt time :) )

*i'll edit this later if anything updates or whatever.

Last edited:
I have Cherry and Kabuki in my cycle town, you're free to reserve them if you would like!

Are you looking for original villagers? If not, I have an unoriginal Chrissy that you could have for free.

does unoriginal just mean her house is changed? sorry, i'm new lol but i'd love to take her!

It means that things such as her house, clothes, and catchphrase/greeting are changed. It basically means she's been used by someone else. Some people don't want unoriginal villagers, and that's why I'm asking. If you still want her, it'll take a few TT to when she's in boxes, but I can PM you when she is!

It means that things such as her house, clothes, and catchphrase/greeting are changed. It basically means she's been used by someone else. Some people don't want unoriginal villagers, and that's why I'm asking. If you still want her, it'll take a few TT to when she's in boxes, but I can PM you when she is!

oh, that's fine! thank you so much!

I have Kabuki in my town, trying to get him out. I know someone else has aranged him for you, but if I manage to get him out soon, would you like him from me?

I have Kabuki in my town, trying to get him out. I know someone else has aranged him for you, but if I manage to get him out soon, would you like him from me?

sure! would you like bells, or i could give you a basket of perfect cherries? i'm available now too

Sure! Trying to get him to move out now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the delay. Purrl's in my campsite and I want her!

Sorry! I can't anymore. Gotta go. If you don't get him by the time I'm back I'll try again for him.

Here's who I have if you need:
Wolfgang
Phil
Kabuki
Cherry

I have all of their cards, if you need them. :)

I have snake and would be more than happy to trade him for poppy

Back