• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying Looking for a town designer

Toeto

<3
Bells
Purple Mailbox
Feedback
96.1% (69) +
I'm looking for someone who can design my town. By that I mean pathways, trees and flowers.. Only the campside has been placed yet :)
Ill cut every single tree in my town and get you all the supplies. Ill pay 3 milion :).

If interested, please show me your town. I would like to see how you designed your own :3.

Last edited:
Visit my dream town (updated about 3 weeks ago): 7400-2454-7554.
My town state is now temporarily lower on some standards because I am breeding hybrids, unwanted, sudden streetpass move-ins etc., but visit for a more updated version.

Please note that I need bushes, flowers, PWP unlocks etc. to achieve the look I want and thus I have left some areas untouched or with a temporary tropical forest but I have planned it out better.

Last edited:
I'm still sorta working on my town (bushes, decorative PWP's, etc.) but it isn't too bad now if you'd like to see it

Back