• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

♡ London's Graphic Shop ♡ FREE Requests! ♡ Typography, GFX and more

@LuckyPinch - Let me know if something's not quite right xD
I didn't include the border... it looked weird.. If you really want me to put it in just tell me where to put it, lol

mercedes.jpg

luckyPinch.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! Taking a quick break to make a cup of tea.
As long as LuckyPinch is happy with hers, I'll be moving onto @TonySpice and then @Jollian!

I don't need to Nick pick but I kinda wish the background was not like that, and it was just like the way I showed you. That's it really sorry I Nick picked.

Last edited:
I don't need to Nick pick but I kinda wish the background was not like that, and it was just like the way I showed you. That's it really sorry I Nick picked.

No it's no problem. I was going back and forth with it and just thought it looked better toned down. Here it is with just the original:

luckyPinch2.jpg

No it's no problem. I was going back and forth with it and just thought it looked better toned down. Here it is with just the original:

luckyPinch2.jpg
I really like it! :) thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also could you mabye add the mayor spirte in the my spoiler? ><; gosh I am so rude.

I really like it! :) thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also could you mabye add the mayor spirte in the my spoiler? ><; gosh I am so rude.

Sure thing! Any preference as to where?
Thanks so much for the tip! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Jollian - Hope this is what you meant!!

jollian.png

Last edited:
Sorry London I did not see Tammy the bear cub. Can you please remove her. I am very sorry to keep bothering you! >~<

@LuckyPinch - There ya go. 3 times the charm?? lol

luckyPinch-noTammy.png

@Ryan88 - No.

Last edited:
@TonySpice - Hope you like it. Let me know if there's anything you want changed.
The writing in mine was added as a line of text under my sig pic. I wasn't sure if you wanted it in the sig pic or not. It's easy to take out so just let me know :)

tonyspice.png

Last edited:
how do i put my sig in my sig? I've never done this before, its so new to me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sadly

did it work?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahhhh can you make it a bit bigger? you can barely read anything on it
not to sound mean or needy, if i do.

did it work?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahhhh can you make it a bit bigger? you can barely read anything on it
not to sound mean or needy, if i do.

Ahhh let me help you~

Erase the [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] and copy and paste what I have below~