• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

♡ London's Graphic Shop ♡ FREE Requests! ♡ Typography, GFX and more

@starlark - Couldn't work with the social media icons you wanted.
They weren't rendered and blended too much with the background.
But I found an alternative. Let me know what you think, and if you'd like any changes :)

font #1:
fawniedreams-v1.png

font #2:
fawniedreams-v1-a.png

@Everyone else - WIP!​

agh OMG I love it! would it be possible to put two links to the left of the icons? I'm setting up the pages right now, I'll PM you when I have :)
I think I prefer the first one tbh but they're both lovely! Thanks so much :D

agh OMG I love it! would it be possible to put two links to the left of the icons? I'm setting up the pages right now, I'll PM you when I have :)
I think I prefer the first one tbh but they're both lovely! Thanks so much :D

Yes I can do that! I like the first one too :) Just included the second because I wasn't sure if you'd like the font lol.
Let me know when you have the links :D

@Earth Wolf-Howl - Thanks for being so patient! Let me know if there's anything I can change for ya :)

I cropped as much white space as I could for you so the dimensions come to 465 x 206, incase you were interested!
EarthWolfHowl.png

That's okay, thanks!

Sorry for having to point this out, but... You accidentally put an N in Labryth. Could you change that, please? Otherwise, it looks excellent!

That's okay, thanks!

Sorry for having to point this out, but... You accidentally put an N in Labryth. Could you change that, please? Otherwise, it looks excellent!

My apologies. I could have sworn I copied and pasted it, but I guess I didn't. Sorry about that!

EarthWolfHowl-2.png

@Kat Von Yuki - Here you go! Thanks for waiting :)
I, uh, made you two XD I had fun with it and wanted to try something a bit different.
Feel free to use whichever one you want, or let me know if there's any changes!

Raincloud:
raincloud.png

Feathers:
feathers.png

OH MY GOODNESS.
It's gorgeous! Look how cute everyone is! Even the villagers I don't particularly care for!
Ahhh, I love it, thank you so much! <3 I gotta go change my signature right this instant.​

@xCherryskyx - Thanks for waiting!
Let me know what you think and if there's any changes you'd like :)

cherrysky-1.png

Heyo! I'm having severe issues with my page setups sorry q-q could I ask to take the twitter one off please? Thank you ^^
If it's possible, could you create me a watermark saying Ruff? I just need something to put on my art and stuff so it doesn't get stolen haha~
Make it as fun as you want! I just want it to look individual and hard to recreate :) maybe a star incorporated in there or something? Idk, it's up to you!

Heyo! I'm having severe issues with my page setups sorry q-q could I ask to take the twitter one off please? Thank you ^^
If it's possible, could you create me a watermark saying Ruff? I just need something to put on my art and stuff so it doesn't get stolen haha~
Make it as fun as you want! I just want it to look individual and hard to recreate :) maybe a star incorporated in there or something? Idk, it's up to you!

I can do both of those for ya! :)
I'll get started on it soon

Back