• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

♡ London's Graphic Shop ♡ FREE Requests! ♡ Typography, GFX and more

I don't know why it's doing that. Okay, this time, instead of uploading a photo straight to the site, go to an image hosting site and upload one there (try photobucket - it's free)

Once you've uploaded it there, copy the direct link and paste it between these two tags but without the spaces in your sig:
[ img ] *link here* [ /img ]
That should make it the correct size.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, thanks Lucky :)

I don't know why it's doing that. Okay, this time, instead of uploading a photo straight to the site, go to an image hosting site and upload one there (try photobucket - it's free)

Once you've uploaded it there, copy the direct link and paste it between these two tags but without the spaces in your sig:
[ img ] *link here* [ /img ]
That should make it the correct size.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, thanks Lucky :)

Np! Happy to help out~ :3

i don't think it worked but i know what i did wrong

- - - Post Merge - - -

now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

gosh im so mean.
id like it a bit bigger still, but I've made so many different accounts already. is there a website thats free that doesn't need an account?

I'm extra mean sorry could you add beau to dreams?

Last edited:
Text: lolwut
Font: Kaushan Script (http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/kaushan-script)
Background Image:
162897__?-blue-flower-in-cool-eyes-?_t.jpg
Preferred Size: 400X100
Other:

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
i don't think it worked but i know what i did wrong

- - - Post Merge - - -

now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

gosh im so mean.
id like it a bit bigger still, but I've made so many different accounts already. is there a website thats free that doesn't need an account?

I'm extra mean sorry could you add beau to dreams?

I did it in the size you asked for. It's going to take me a while to do it in a bigger size, so you might have to wait a bit.
I'll add beau when I get around to redoing it.
I'm not sure about different websites. I just use Photobucket and upload everything to there

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much! =3

No problem! :)

Text: Josh
Font: The one used in Axelers example please!
Background Image:
Cool-Boys-Http-Www-Windows-Org-Var-Albums-Emo-Urban-Fashion-202162.jpg
Text Outline:None
Preferred Size: Like Between medium and small?
Other: None Ty :)

Last edited:
Text: Josh
Font: The one used in Axelers example please!
Background Image:
Cool-Boys-Http-Www-Windows-Org-Var-Albums-Emo-Urban-Fashion-202162.jpg
Text Outline:None
Preferred Size: Like Between medium and small?
Other: None Ty :)

I'm sorry to say, but that background does not work with this :(
There's way too much white space, even with an outline it looks terrible! Can you pick a more solid background? Or if you tell me a colour scheme to work with I can find one for you

Hey! I would like to get some Youtube channel art...

I'm making a channel (Penguinator) mainly for ACNL videos channel and I want channel art something related to ACNL, but not a common picture, scene, etc.

Hey! I would like to get some Youtube channel art...

I'm making a channel (Penguinator) mainly for ACNL videos channel and I want channel art something related to ACNL, but not a common picture, scene, etc.

I'm sure we can figure something out! :) I love a new challenge. It does take me a little bit to complete those, so I'll need payment for it unfortunately. If you're okay with that then just tell me the kinds of things you'd like... favourite ACNL characters, what kind of style you'd like it in, what kind of colour scheme etc. If you give me a general theme I can get create with it (grunge, cute etc).
I usually send screenshots of my progress so if something is completely out of whack you can tell me before it's too late. :)

Ok, great!

I would like the general theme to be modern/classy... If you know what I mean. I would the color scheme to be kind of neutral plus a bit of bright colors. I love Roald, so if you could incorporate him into it that would be great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just to let you know, you don't have to make it to fancy cause I have a budget of 500k TBT. (is TBT ok?)

Ok, great!

I would like the general theme to be modern/classy... If you know what I mean. I would the color scheme to be kind of neutral plus a bit of bright colors. I love Roald, so if you could incorporate him into it that would be great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just to let you know, you don't have to make it to fancy cause I have a budget of 500k TBT. (is TBT ok?)

TBT is fine :)
I'll PM you when I've made some progress!

did you already start my sig fix? if you did, could you also add pierce as a dreamie? if you didnt, then you dont have to make it bigger, just add pierce and beau please, pierce being dreamie obtained. im really sorry:|

Last edited:
did you already start my sig fix? if you did, could you also add pierce as a dreamie? if you didnt, then you dont have to make it bigger, just add pierce and beau please, pierce being dreamie obtained. im really sorry:|

@TonySpice - I added Pierce and Beau for you. I also left out the text at the bottom of the pic, because I thought it looked weird. The text I have isn't actually part of mine, it's an extra line underneath my sigpic. It just makes it easier to edit if you ever wanted to change it.
Below is exactly what you should copy and paste into your sig. Just make sure to take out all the stars :)

[*CENTER][*img]http://i59.tinypic.com/34t48jn.png[/img]
[*SIZE=1][*B]~ [*COLOR="#66ccff"]Mayor Tony of Sparkle[/COLOR] - [*COLOR="#ffcc33"]FC: 5413-1276-8831[/COLOR] - [*COLOR="#66ccff"]Sig by [*URL="http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?204097-%26%239825%3B-London-s-Graphic-Shop-%26%239825%3B-FREE-Requests!-%26%239825%3B"]Londonfog[/URL] [/COLOR]~[/B][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]

34t48jn.png

~ Mayor Tony of Sparkle - FC: 5413-1276-8831 - Sig by Londonfog ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Text: Crazy-Gamer
Font: the crazies one you can find
Background Image: http://www.wallpaperup.com/91284/Alice_Madness_Returns_Pink_Castle_Drawing.html
Font: whatever looks best
Size: the normal size
Other: if you can put a star at the end that be cool :)

Looks like fun :) Working on it right now for ya~

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Crazy-Gamer - I had way too much fun with these fonts. Also, I tried to stick to 500 x 150, but it had to go a little longer than 500 to fit the star and everything. So they ended up being 576, but they don't go over 150 in height so your sig limit is fine :) Hope you like them!

crazyGamer.png

crazyGamer-1.png

crazyGamer-2.png

crazyGamer-3.png

I'm sorry to say, but that background does not work with this :(
There's way too much white space, even with an outline it looks terrible! Can you pick a more solid background? Or if you tell me a colour scheme to work with I can find one for you

I didn't hear back from you so I made you one, hehe.
It's okay if you don't like it, I'll make you another one if you specify a background.

josh.png

I just thought the original image was too cute xD
crapemooctopusrainbowshipsterscenes1680x1050wallpaper_wwwartwallpaperhicom_77.jpg

Back