• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

♡ London's Graphic Shop ♡ FREE Requests! ♡ Typography, GFX and more

Font is perfect! Thanks!

No problem! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Signature: Example 3
Text: axeler
Font: Edgy cool
Background:http://www.webdesignhot.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Abstract-Glowing-Light-Dark-Blue-Vector-Background.jpg
Other: Do what you feel with it! :D
Awesome work so far!!

Thanks so much! <3
Getting to yours now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ellabella12345 - let me know if this is alright!

life1.jpg

life2.jpg

@Axeler137 - Here's what I have! Let me know if you'd like anything altered or added :D

axeler-greedFont.jpg

axeler-greedFont2.jpg

axeler-gridshiftFont.jpg

This is great! I love the second one!
Good work :D

Thanks so much! <3

Can you do my name in the type 2 sig example:
Name: Melissa
Background: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PGwsz1jlwFE/TFcEk0UjbEI/AAAAAAAAA5U/3UWGt2MR9Vg/s1600/VIO01.jpg
or

http://phandroid.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/space-sunrise.jpg
Font: the same you did for crystal.
Other: can you make it transparent? :)
Thanks!

Sure thing! :) Would you like the same size as hers also (400x130) or regular (715x250)?
Just gotta go eat quick, and I'll get started on yours right after xD

Hey londonfrog! Um, the the signature is a bit too big.
Could you crop it down to 500 x 150, I don't think you will have to make it smaller. Just crop the white background.

Hey londonfrog! Um, the the signature is a bit too big.
Could you crop it down to 500 x 150, I don't think you will have to make it smaller. Just crop the white background.

I made a smaller version because I didn't want the quality to go to sh** lol. So the background is in a slightly different location this time, hope that's alright! Let me know if not and I'll alter it. But this one should be exactly 500x150 :D

axeler-sm.jpg

@Melissa-Crossing - Here it is! You have quite a few options hehe :3
Feel free to use or not use them as you please! And let me know if I can change anything for ya ^^

715x250:
melissa-lg-outline2.jpg

melissa-lg2.jpg

500x150:
melissa-sm-outline.jpg

melissa-sm.jpg

715x250:
melissa-lg-outline.jpg

melissa-lg.jpg

500x150:
melissa-sm-outline.jpg

melissa-sm.jpg

Thank you! Also, is it okay if I could pay you in TBT bells just out of generosity?

Aw, that's so nice of you. Don't feel as if you have to, though! I like making things for fun :)

Also, about your sig. The font is very nice but as it's fairly thin and the background has a lot of things going on, it ends up looking like this:

Screen Shot 2014-07-19 at 9.13.41 PM.jpg
(That's just a screenshot)

Are you okay with that or would you like to change the background/font? Or I can make a different kind of signature so you can see the full background. Let me know! :)

Aw, that's so nice of you. Don't feel as if you have to, though! I like making things for fun :)

Also, about your sig. The font is very nice but as it's fairly thin and the background has a lot of things going on, it ends up looking like this:

View attachment 56922
(That's just a screenshot)

Are you okay with that or would you like to change the background/font? Or I can make a different kind of signature so you can see the full background. Let me know! :)

I think we better do something about the font. How would this work? I'm thinking of maybe "New Super Mario Font" at the bottom of the page.

I could do something similar to this:

sample.jpg

I know it's spelled wrong hehe. Just wanted you to get the gist of it.
The controller allows for more background to be shown :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That font looks much better for this. Let me know if you want me to include the controller or not~

I could do something similar to this:

View attachment 56923

I know it's spelled wrong hehe. Just wanted you to get the gist of it.
The controller allows for more background to be shown :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That font looks much better for this. Let me know if you want me to include the controller or not~
I like that! I think I'll go with that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I'll go with the controller, I was originally going to go for a GameCube controller on the side, but I think the N64 controller as grown on me!

Last edited:
Back