LOL The Troll Fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

8bit

Bells
Switch
3516-4881-5116
The Troll Who Made the Dirahrea thread fails this is what he sent me
his is your last warning. Note, my wishes and the e-mails will be stopped. If not, I'm going to collect data and then hack your accounts. The Bell Tree will die. Goodbye, *****es

NikoKing said:
Gnome said:
oh wiimaster
didn't wiimaster say that he would take down TBT like a year ago?.... wow
Also, even if he does hack the accounts, I'm sure admins/mods would ban the hacked account, then un-ban after a password change. It's basically down to what each member wouldn't do. Let's say that my account was the one that got hacked. It would be pretty strange if I just started spamming gore or scat all over the forums because honestly, if I wanted to do that, I would've done so a long time ago.

[Nook said:
,Sep 12 2010, 09:21:16 PM]Wait, you mean the kid who pretended to be an adult?
yeah, but he said he had a wife or w/e. I'm not really not sure, but he honestly acted like an 8 year old.

NikoKing said:
[Nook said:
,Sep 12 2010, 09:21:16 PM]Wait, you mean the kid who pretended to be an adult?
yeah, but he said he had a wife or w/e. I'm not really not sure, but he honestly acted like an 8 year old.
wii master = blu j = german = whut

Mojo can't hack *censored.2.0* I have this server under a proxy it cannot be hacked and I can IP ban him

MarlonHax said:
Mojo can't hack *censored.2.0* I have this server under a proxy it cannot be hacked and I can IP ban him
images

MarlonHax said:
my hero.

marlonhax.

keeping the bell tree behind 7 1 proxy since 2010.

Numner said:
It'd be bad man if Mojo was Marlon.
OH MY GAWD IT'S MOJO.
WHERE'S MARLON WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

4 users reading this topic (0 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Members: -Aaron, Mojo, Comatose, [Nook]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back