Live Action Metroid: Other M Commerical

was posted by someone else, and I was too lazy to post with a link to the other thread.

i wtf'd when i saw it though, cool stuff. I commented in the other thread about metroid always delivering/being done right, and asked if there was any game in the series that I'm overlooking, and was awful/bad.

edit: here, I think.

Psychonaut said:
was posted by someone else, and I was too lazy to post with a ]here, I think[/url].
The thread you linked to is about a trailer, not the live action commercial.

Tyeforce said:
Psychonaut said:
was posted by someone else, and I was too lazy to post with a ]here, I think[/url].
The thread you linked to is about a trailer, not the live action commercial.
gotcha. I think the live action commercial came on before the video or something. either way, I had seen it already.

just letting you know/thought that was the reason.

edit: since it came on before the trailer, I was a bit confused at that, TBH.

I swear if I hear the word baby again.

BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY GOD DAMMIT WE KNOW ABOUT THE BABY.

Gnome said:

<big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big>THE BABY</big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big>

Tyeforce said:
Gnome said:

<big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big>THE BABY</big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big>
what baby?

Tyeforce said:
Psychonaut said:
Tyeforce said:
Gnome said:

what baby?
The baby Metroid, of course.
What about the baby Metroid?

AndyB said:
Well now I want to play Metroid again... yay!
Same.
I only managed to finish Fusion and Echoes because I always got distracted by some other game and never finished the others. :V

Psychonaut said:
Tyeforce said:
AndyB said:
Well now I want to play Metroid again... yay!
Now I want to play Metroid for the first time ever... Yay! XD
whut.

tye =/= played metroid?

GO NOW.
Well, I have played a little less than an hour of Metroid Prime in Metroid Prime: Trilogy back around Christmas time, but I haven't played it again since... I'm not a fan of first person, unless it's used in moderation, like in Twilight Princess. That's why I'm looking forward to Metroid: Other M, because it's primarily third person, with stationary first person thrown in here and there. I can handle that.

As for the older Metroid games...I just never really got into the franchise. I plan on playing them all someday, but right now I'm focusing on playing all the Zelda games that I haven't beaten yet.

Back