List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaat, Jacques in the lowest tier? Didn't expect that. He's one of my favs <3

He almost made it in Tier Four.. But he gets voided very often, unfortunately D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lily and Ribbot are in Tier Three :p

Oh my god Gladys! You getting an extra hug! HOW DARE THEY!!!

Sean, I think Bones is kinda popular...

Aw, poor little Bella never gets any love :c She's so cute, why don't people like her? D:

Also, if I may make a suggestion or two:
I think Julian should be a bit closer to the top. Before my laptop broke, I saw people on tumblr trying to get him CONSTANTLY. Seriously, he's right up there with Marshal on tumblr. Everyone wants him.
And in my opinion, Bob should be a little higher up, too c: He's always been a fan favorite, from what I've seen.

Also, you have Static listed twice, on tier 3 and 4. You might wanna fix that ^^;

Thanks Lush!

And Julian's popularity has really dwindled lately.. Same with Bob

And I think Zucker's popularity has dropped too.. He's definitely less popular than Rosie

I think i saw Rosie almost get voided once in Willow's cycling thread :c

I didn't think Rudy was all the way at the top. I think he should be in tier 2, but overall, wonderful thread! ^_^

Last edited:
I adore Whitney! I have since I meant her in one of my previous Animal Crossing towns.

I think this list is prefect the way it is. Thanks Sean.

This is a great thread and very helpful. A bit earlier I posted in the Villager Trading Plaza that in my town Claudia is moving tomorrow and offered her for free. I had no idea she was so low on the scale.

In anyone's opinion, would it be appropriate, since nobody has responded as of yet, for me to close that thread so I can TT past her and see who will move out next and hopefully have a dreamie I have reserved to somebody be ready for them?

I wouldn't TT past her move because you might miss a chance to place a project/greet a new neighbor if you do.
However that is ultimately up to you.

That is good advice, MDofDarkheart. I think I am being too impatient. Thank you.

This list, however, is a real eye-opener. I realise that it is not perfect in the sense that people will disagree on certain villagers' status, but it looks to be pretty accurate overall from what I am reading and seeing since I joined this forum.

Ricky is not at the bottom of the barrel. He has his own YouTube show, he is more famous than Kim Kardashian.

Ricky is not at the bottom of the barrel. He has his own YouTube show, he is more famous than Kim Kardashian.

He may be as famous as Kim Kardashian, but that doesn't mean he's popular or anyone likes him :p .. Same with her

And thanks for all the kind words about the thread, guys

There should be a 6th tier: Overlooked(actually slightly popular but overshadowed by the popular ones).

Jacques's position is depressing, could be at least the 4th tier u.u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back