List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of my villagers are in the bottom rank but I don't mind. I just don't want Angus to move because I don't think anyone would want him and I think he's just the sweetest old man lol

There should be a 6th tier: Overlooked(actually slightly popular but overshadowed by the popular ones).

Jacques's position is depressing, could be at least the 4th tier u.u

What you described is essentially the fourth tier.. They're adopted sometimes, but still voided a fair amount.. And I pondered putting Jacques in the fourth tier, but he just keeps getting voided, so I couldn't put him in the fourth

I nominate the following to be moved up a tier (if that's possible :p) :

Jacques - I had him as a dreamie once, and lots of people I know here also have him and adore him (unlike all those wanting to get rid off Klaus or something lol). He doesn't get bidded on, but hey, he gets adopted much more than the bottom half of that tier :)

Pinky - Definitely not bottom tier. Seen her go for the hundred thousand twice already. Her fanbase isn't too big, but her "fans" really want her.

Moe - Moe? In Tier 5? Injustice! He should at least be tier 4. Lots of people want him, but either already have him or left :p

Olivia and Savannah are good candidates (lol I saw Olivia go for 2M). Or maybe I'm just biased because I like them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also think Portia deserves a mention :) (saw her go for 300k in a bid war)

I nominate the following to be moved up a tier (if that's possible :p) :

Jacques - I had him as a dreamie once, and lots of people I know here also have him and adore him (unlike all those wanting to get rid off Klaus or something lol). He doesn't get bidded on, but hey, he gets adopted much more than the bottom half of that tier :)

Pinky - Definitely not bottom tier. Seen her go for the hundred thousand twice already. Her fanbase isn't too big, but her "fans" really want her.

Moe - Moe? In Tier 5? Injustice! He should at least be tier 4. Lots of people want him, but either already have him or left :p

Olivia and Savannah are good candidates (lol I saw Olivia go for 2M). Or maybe I'm just biased because I like them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also think Portia deserves a mention :) (saw her go for 300k in a bid war)

Jacques - I think there are a few people who want him, but the amount of people seeking him is very low, which I don't think justifies pushing him up.. He's kinda in limbo between tiers four and five, as I did consider putting him in tier four, but decided to put him down

Pinky - While I agree there are a few people who like her, the majority of people aren't a fan of the big bears.. And I feel her popularity is comparable to Katt's and Tabby's.. There are people who adore her, but most just don't like her, which I feel means she doesn't deserve to go up

Moe - This is actually a mistake, he should be in tier four, I'm changing now

Olivia - Same situation with Pinky

Savannah - I have seen Savannah get traded around lately, but I feel she is in a similar position with Jacques.. If I see her flying around a bit more, she may go up

Portia - Apart from the odd time, she is very rarely traded, and isn't even given away that often,which seems to suggest she is either very rare, or she is simply voided without any question

Vesta is listed twice :p <33
good list btw
Eunice and Ozzie need to be more popular :(

Last edited:
Just going by my latest poll results after people continued to vote:

Bonbon, Bones, Boomer, Celia, Daisy, Dotty, Eunice, Gayle, Papi, Savannah, Scoot, Soleil, and Walker should all be higher than "bottom of the barrel". Based on desirability, Savannah is even the second most popular horse (after Julian of course).

Maple, Willow, and Felicity should jump into the "very popular" category for the same reason.

Rodney, most of the ducks (not Molly, Bill, Scoot, or Mallary), most of the hippos (not Bertha), most of the rhinos (not Merengue), the gorillas, and most of the monkeys (not Nana) should be more towards the bottom or at the bottom. Those in parentheses are higher up on the scale.

Rudy is popular, but he isn't more popular than Bob, Punchy, or Felicity.

Just going by my latest poll results after people continued to vote:

Bonbon, Bones, Boomer, Celia, Daisy, Dotty, Eunice, Gayle, Papi, Savannah, Scoot, Soleil, and Walker should all be higher than "bottom of the barrel". Based on desirability, Savannah is even the second most popular horse (after Julian of course).

Maple, Willow, and Felicity should jump into the "very popular" category for the same reason.

Rodney, most of the ducks (not Molly, Bill, Scoot, or Mallary), most of the hippos (not Bertha), most of the rhinos (not Merengue), the gorillas, and most of the monkeys (not Nana) should be more towards the bottom or at the bottom. Those in parentheses are higher up on the scale.

Rudy is popular, but he isn't more popular than Bob, Punchy, or Felicity.

Just because someone is aesthetically pleasing some people, doesn't necessarily mean everyone wants them..

Also, Rudy's popularity has exploded recently.. Punchy is still fairly popular.. But Bob's popularity has crashed, and Felicity is not anyway near as popular as Rudy

Maple is in limbo between Tiers Two and Three, but Willow is sufficiently placed imo, and Felicity is also fine where she belongs

Why is Cheri in the middle of the road??? D:
She constantly freaks out about time loops and clones and how many times she's seen you!
Who DOESNT want a goofy pink bear? ;-;

Just because someone is aesthetically pleasing some people, doesn't necessarily mean everyone wants them..

Also, Rudy's popularity has exploded recently.. Punchy is still fairly popular.. But Bob's popularity has crashed, and Felicity is not anyway near as popular as Rudy

Maple is in limbo between Tiers Two and Three, but Willow is sufficiently placed imo, and Felicity is also fine where she belongs

At the very least, those I listed in the bottom tier should move up some. I am constantly seeing requests for Walker or Walker Pics in particular. I figured that since the poll has over 300 results, it'd be helpful since you're looking for the results by yourself.

Savannah in the bottom tier? That just dont seem right. :/ Anyhow. Great list! :)

Rudy is that popular...? More so than felicity...??

Rudy was one of my starting villagers and Felicity was my first moved in villager. On tumblr I was giving both away eventually (I asked if anyone wanted to reserve them) and I got an influx of messages for felicity (so many jesus christ) and absolutely 0 for Rudy. I never see anyone ever post about Rudy either but I see lots of posts about Felicity pretty frequently. I've also seen Felicity go for between 5-10 million bells. I don't think Rudy is that popular.

Jacques was in my bf's town and he put him up for adoption cause he was moving. He got about 20 people asking if they could have him (no exaggeration, that was actually the number). I've seen plenty of people have him as a dreamie too.

Rudy is that popular...? More so than felicity...??

Rudy was one of my starting villagers and Felicity was my first moved in villager. On tumblr I was giving both away eventually (I asked if anyone wanted to reserve them) and I got an influx of messages for felicity (so many jesus christ) and absolutely 0 for Rudy. I never see anyone ever post about Rudy either but I see lots of posts about Felicity pretty frequently. I've also seen Felicity go for between 5-10 million bells. I don't think Rudy is that popular.

Jacques was in my bf's town and he put him up for adoption cause he was moving. He got about 20 people asking if they could have him (no exaggeration, that was actually the number). I've seen plenty of people have him as a dreamie too.

As I've said in a previous post.. Rudy's popularity has absolutely exploded.. I've seen him on so many dreamy lists it's insane.. Whereas Felicity's popularity has really fizzled out recently.. About 2 months ago, I'd have put them both in the same tier, Felicity slightly higher.. But that's just not the case anymore

And Jacques is in limbo between Tiers Four and Five.. I've not seen him get adopted much recently, only seen him get adopted three times in the past 2 months-ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back