• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop May 2022 Emerald.; LF Heart Wand; DT houses

jadetine

✨Hi! I’m Renn💫
Poyo Puffs
Bells
Switch
2676-3129-8012
Island
Pokki
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Feedback
99.9% (1593) +
SELLING (for tbt or wishlist collectibles)
CollectibleDatesPrice in tbt
106.jpg
May Birthstone (Emerald)
May 8, 2022110

BUYING (with tbt, digital art, etc.)
All prices negotiable, of course! Just throwing some numbers out there...
CollectibleDateOffering Price in tbt
178.jpg
Heart Wand (for both me and Roxxy)
Any Date15000+

Lower priority, but I would love to make art / trade for the following for my friends (and myself, hehe):
471.jpg
363.jpg
241.jpg
491.jpg
497.jpg
499.jpg
501.jpg
500.jpg
498.jpg
Samples of my art can be seen in my shop, but I am open to pretty much anything. Even animations:
TMF_Xmas_Sig.gif

DATE TRADING I will pay tbt + art for...

CollectibleHaveWant
egAHAgD.png
つ (Dark Blue)
December 28, 2019After August 2020; Ideally August 1, 2020 - March 20, 2021
37.jpg
の (Yelllow House)
November 22, 2017Between December 25, 2017 - December 28, 2019

Last edited:
Sold the puppy plush and black famous mushroom. Added offer prices for the houses I'm after. :)

I would love to buy your candy candy but I am pretty sure you can't sell it unfortunately? 🥺 If you can I am still 15 bells short haha so I would hit you up again when I gained that lol! Otherwise, I would love the christmas candy which I actually can afford!!

I would love to buy your candy candy but I am pretty sure you can't sell it unfortunately? 🥺 If you can I am still 15 bells short haha so I would hit you up again when I gained that lol! Otherwise, I would love the christmas candy which I actually can afford!!
Ohhhh you're right about the candy cane! I thought I saw the gift option, but nope. I'll take that down!

For the Christmas candy, did you want a message?

Ohhhh you're right about the candy cane! I thought I saw the gift option, but nope. I'll take that down!

For the Christmas candy, did you want a message?
A message would be lovely if you decide what it is haha! I like surprises lol and idm what it says. But if you don't want to all good too I can take it message-less. I will send over the tbt now <3
Post automatically merged:

Omg your message was fabulous I adore it so much tysm <3

Last edited:
Anyone got ze teal house for sale? With the tbt raffle prize, I finally have 1500 tbt to purchase!

Buying (no message necessary, please list date):
j3CATP1.png

ぶ (Teal) House - 1500 tbt; preferably between June 9 - August 9, 2014, but I'm still willing to purchase and date-trade.

Back