• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

LF House/Room Inspos

LinDUNguin

Bait-Snatching Grandpa
Bells
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Dusty Scroll
Yellow Candy
I just got back into NL after a month and a half, and luckily my town/villager line up was still fully intact. I dropped off before finishing my town landscaping wise, but seeing as I'm nearly done (I just need to fix up the upper left strip of land on my map) I thought I should probably start working on decorating my interior. Do you think you guys could help me out and post some of your interiors that I can draw inspiration from for when I start to decorate? Any and all pics would be GREATLY appreciated :)

Sure, i'll upload some pics. The interiors are from dream towns that I thought were awesome.

HNI_0012.JPGHNI_0001.JPGHNI_0013.JPGHNI_0053.JPGHNI_0064.JPGHNI_0065.JPGHNI_0069.JPGHNI_0068.JPGHNI_0070.JPGHNI_0071.JPGHNI_0091.JPG

Last edited:
I've fully developed each of my rooms if you want to see for yourself.

DC: 5900-3030-4905

Back