• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

LF House/Room Inspos

LinDUNguin

Bait-Snatching Grandpa
Bells
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Dusty Scroll
Yellow Candy
I just got back into NL after a month and a half, and luckily my town/villager line up was still fully intact. I dropped off before finishing my town landscaping wise, but seeing as I'm nearly done (I just need to fix up the upper left strip of land on my map) I thought I should probably start working on decorating my interior. Do you think you guys could help me out and post some of your interiors that I can draw inspiration from for when I start to decorate? Any and all pics would be GREATLY appreciated :)

Sure, i'll upload some pics. The interiors are from dream towns that I thought were awesome.

HNI_0012.JPGHNI_0001.JPGHNI_0013.JPGHNI_0053.JPGHNI_0064.JPGHNI_0065.JPGHNI_0069.JPGHNI_0068.JPGHNI_0070.JPGHNI_0071.JPGHNI_0091.JPG

Last edited:
I've fully developed each of my rooms if you want to see for yourself.

DC: 5900-3030-4905

Back