• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Lexie's Poké Outlet! (All 6IVs, Shinies, Competitive, Nicknameable, Items, & More!)

Teehee, I already messaged you this but for anyone who's curious:

I've decided against closing. I'm staying open! I'm just going to create a wait list and not devote all my time to TBT. I'm just learning how to manage my time better, so I have a productive day and still be able to have a lot of free time, that's all. Thank you for being so sweet. <3

Omg really??? Yay! xD

Thanks for doing this Lexie! Really appreciate your hard work! ^^​

Bump ^.^

*looks for bute pokemon gifs/pics to start uploading*

- - - Post Merge - - -

I MEANT CUTE***

The Hasty Riolu sounds perfect! I wouldn't need it to be trained, I like to do that myself :) Is it nicknamed?

edit: Oh, I always get too excited and forget to ask things haha. What ability does it have?

Last edited:
Hahaha, wow! Thank you so much, hun! :blush:
I'll definitely message you when I'm able to trade and nickname your Pokemon! I'm trying to trade older orders first, but since you're only ordering untouched Pokemon, it'll probably be tomorrow. I'll let you know!
I love your Pokemon, what can I say! Alright, fair enough. :blush:
Take your time and thank you!

Bump sorry i haven't Bumped for eawhile my wifi got shut off now we are looking for a new company

The Hasty Riolu sounds perfect! I wouldn't need it to be trained, I like to do that myself :) Is it nicknamed?

edit: Oh, I always get too excited and forget to ask things haha. What ability does it have?

Inner Focus and Justified, but I can also breed for Steafast and it won't take much time at all. :blush:

I love your Pokemon, what can I say! Alright, fair enough. :blush:
Take your time and thank you!

Thank you for being patient! I'll VM you soon. :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump sorry i haven't Bumped for eawhile my wifi got shut off now we are looking for a new company

Aw, it's okay! You're sweet. :blush: We're looking for a new ISP too. x~x

In-Game Name: Anne
Pokemon: Rotom
Nickname: Ohm
Nature & Ability: Timid & Levitate
Regular or Shiny: Shiny
Item, if any: N/A
Untouched or EVs: Untouched
Competitive? If so, what moves: N/A
Total= 45

Pokemon: Mareep
Nickname: Ampere
Nature & Ability: Modest & Static
Regular or Shiny: Regular
Total= 20

Pokemon: Magnemite
Nickname: Volt
Nature & Ability: Modest & Analytic
Total= 20

In all it would be 85 TBT. c:

OHHH MY GOD I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT MY ORDER ;-; But, either way, I can trade whenever you're online :D

In-Game Name: Lindsey
Pokemon: Riolu
Nickname: None (just keep it Riolu)
Nature & Ability: Hasty & Inner Focus
Total= 20 BTB, correct?

In-Game Name: *Speedy*
Pokemon: Ferroseed
Nickname: PicoDeGallo
Nature & Ability: Relaxed nature, Iron Barbs
Regular or Shiny: Shiny
Item, if any: None
Competitive? If so, what moves:
Total= idk, also can it be 5IV without the speed :blush:

I'll respond to everyone's messages on here and on my profile in a couple hours. I'm so sorry for my lack of activity on here. I'm not sure why but there's been one thing happening after another so I haven't had much time to check the shop. I'm just letting you guys know that I'm not going to be online probably until Monday morning now because I'm going out of town to visit with some family and the following weekend, I might be out of town again to celebrate Easter with my little nephews and niece, so please please please let me know what are some good times to trade during the weekdays if possible. Thank you guys so much for being so patient all the time. :c As far as the promotional Pokemon, that should be up today!

Hey Ladybonkers, I was wondering if I could add another Charmander to my order?

EDIT: I've edited my previous order with him added.

Last edited:
Back