• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop Pokemon MOON 【Shinies, Competitive Breeding, Items, etc】

Oh awesome thanks so much !! : ) I'll be around on and off all day, I'm running a d&d campaign but I'll check in every so often to see if you're ready to trade today
I'm so excited for these pokes hahaha, thanks for your hard work!
ah ok
also i got your shiny wimpod but pls give me some time to organise my boxes first ~
Hello! :)
If possible,

IGN : [Jason]
Pokemon: [Popplio]
Specific Ability? [No]
Specific Nature? [Modest]
Preferred gender: [Female]
Shiny? (y/n) : [Yes]
Anything else? (iv/evs, held item, nickname, etc) : [Nickname - Marina]

Thank you so much!
i'll try my best to hatch a shiny by tmm :)

also @whiteflamingo, i got your fluffy drampa, gonna teach the moves now ^^

ah ok
also i got your shiny wimpod but pls give me some time to organise my boxes first ~

i'll try my best to hatch a shiny by tmm :)

also @whiteflamingo, i got your fluffy drampa, gonna teach the moves now ^^

Thanks, I'm so excited for grand-daddy drampa. =)

IGN : Jenny
Pokemon: Wimpod
Specific Ability? n/a
Specific Nature? Adamant
Preferred gender: n/a
Shiny? (y/n) : No
Anything else? (iv/evs, held item, nickname, etc) : 6 IV, Egg Move Aqua Jet

How much would the total be?

IGN : Jenny
Pokemon: Wimpod
Specific Ability? n/a
Specific Nature? Adamant
Preferred gender: n/a
Shiny? (y/n) : No
Anything else? (iv/evs, held item, nickname, etc) : 6 IV, Egg Move Aqua Jet

How much would the total be?

regular pokemon 25tbt + 5tbt for custom = 30tbt :)

Here is my order please :)

IGN: Betsy
Pokemon: A. Vulpix
Shiny: No
Level: any
Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Modest
Ivs: I don't really go for competitive, but I guess as long as it has perfect ivs in Speed and Sp. Def or Sp. Att
Moveset (consists of 3 egg moves)
Freezy-dry
Moonblast
Extrasensory
Confuse Ray

Ball: Standard Pokeball (regular)
Item: Ice Stone

What shall be the total price?

Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Here is my order please :)

IGN: Betsy
Pokemon: A. Vulpix
Shiny: No
Level: any
Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Modest
Ivs: I don't really go for competitive, but I guess as long as it has perfect ivs in Speed and Sp. Def or Sp. Att
Moveset (consists of 3 egg moves)
Freezy-dry
Moonblast
Extrasensory
Confuse Ray

Ball: Standard Pokeball (regular)
Item: Ice Stone

What shall be the total price?

Thanks so much!

regular pokemon, 25tbt, ice stone is 20tbt because of its rarity, and because it has 2 egg moves (you can get extrasensory by level up), custom is +10tbt, which comes to 55tbt all together. is that ok?

regular pokemon, 25tbt, ice stone is 20tbt because of its rarity, and because it has 2 egg moves (you can get extrasensory by level up), custom is +10tbt, which comes to 55tbt all together. is that ok?

It's definitly ok, but I realized that Ninetails doesn't learn Extrasensory via level up. I was planning to Evolve it right away ^^

Ok I have an idea! I can breed it with a male Vulpix knowing the move plus this female (lv. 31 if you can please) knowing the move! The baby is bound to have it!

It's a deal for 55 TBT :) I'll be ready whenever you are ^^

Last edited:
It's definitly ok, but I realized that Ninetails doesn't learn Extrasensory via level up. I was planning to Evolve it right away ^^

Ok I have an idea! I can breed it with a male Vulpix knowing the move plus this female (lv. 31 if you can please) knowing the move! The baby is bound to have it!

It's a deal for 55 TBT :) I'll be ready whenever you are ^^

alrighty, so just to clarify, you want the same order tht you requested earlier, but level 31 and knowing extrasensory? ^^

hi! i'm placing this order for my gf and i have no clue about anything pokemon related so if you have any questions about her order and need a quicker answer, her tumblr is @sharkprncess !!

IGN: Robyn
FC: 4270-1940-6958
Pokemon: Jangmo-o
Specific Ability? Any
Specific Nature? Any
Preferred gender: Female
Shiny?: Yes
Anything else?: Dragonfruit as the nickname please! No specifics on the other stuff.

just let me know what the total will be and i'll go ahead and send over the tbt! tysm~

hi! i'm placing this order for my gf and i have no clue about anything pokemon related so if you have any questions about her order and need a quicker answer, her tumblr is @sharkprncess !!

IGN: Robyn
FC: 4270-1940-6958
Pokemon: Jangmo-o
Specific Ability? Any
Specific Nature? Any
Preferred gender: Female
Shiny?: Yes
Anything else?: Dragonfruit as the nickname please! No specifics on the other stuff.

just let me know what the total will be and i'll go ahead and send over the tbt! tysm~
hi, sure that'll be 50tbt but pls hold bells until we trade !! ty

Celes's and mewto28's pokemon are ready
pls set up a time when you can trade, i'll be available til 3pm EST

also hello, morning bump

Last edited:
littlemisspanda's pokemon, ready! i managed to breed a vulpix tht knows extrasensory and then leveled it up to 12 so that it can learn confuse ray :)

Last edited:
exorcism's pokemon, ready! i hatched a shiny male jangmo-o but luckily my gf had a shiny female so i asked her if she can nickname it and trade ^^
j21543, ill have yours by tonight. as for everyone else, i have your pokemon ready and in my Orders box. they are waiting for you so pls pick them up right away !!

also lil bump before i nap

Last edited:
exorcism's pokemon, ready! i hatched a shiny male jangmo-o but luckily my gf had a shiny female so i asked her if she can nickname it and trade ^^
j21543, ill have yours by tonight. as for everyone else, i have your pokemon ready and in my Orders box. they are waiting for you so pls pick them up right away !!

also lil bump before i nap

Sounds good, and thank you again!

OK hi guys, im back from my little vacation, hope everybody's been well. Happy new year to you all!! Gonna bump this lil shop bc it's officially open (again) ^^

Back