• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway ☠LET'S GO GAGA☠ {PAGE 14} :D

Finally finished my entry for Prize Three! I worked real hard on this. ;w; Was experimenting with a new cartoony/illustrative style and took some creative license with the original reference; hope you guys like. :) Please drag and drop to your url bar, it looks much better in full view.

cB0tI0E.jpg

Gonna start on my entry for Prize Four today, hope I can make it in time. =w=;;

quick question do you guys prefer like a drawing over a poem or vice-a-versa

I'd prefer a drawing, but I'll be happy with whatever

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finally finished my entry for Prize Three! I worked real hard on this. ;w; Was experimenting with a new cartoony/illustrative style and took some creative license with the original reference; hope you guys like. :) Please drag and drop to your url bar, it looks much better in full view.

cB0tI0E.jpg

Gonna start on my entry for Prize Four today, hope I can make it in time. =w=;;

Oh, this is really great! :D We was actually about to extending the contest for 2 weeks, so take your time. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

me and faron are loving everybody's entry so far n.n

Last edited:
Oh, this is really great! :D We was actually about to extending the contest for 2 weeks, so take your time. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

me and faron are loving everybody's entry so far n.n
Thank you, I'm glad you like it. :) And yayy extension! So is the new deadline on the 24th now?

i thought the deadline was tomorrow >.< anyway here is my entry

photo_00055.jpg

( I took it on my laptop so it isn't the best quality, but i tried my best. Also ignore my face on the side lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thats for the garden theme!

i thought the deadline was tomorrow >.< anyway here is my entry

View attachment 55069

( I took it on my laptop so it isn't the best quality, but i tried my best. Also ignore my face on the side lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thats for the garden theme!
Ohhhhh! This is really is adorable~ Thank you for entering!

We extended the giveaway two weeks just to give people more time to draw their entries~

That was a relief to read. XD I am not quite finished with my entry. x)

hehhh friendly bump
should i enter this :|
no its too hard

Last edited:
Hello! I finished my drawing! (my friend and I drew for this contest a while ago, but in the end I made new one :3)
Glad I could make it *--* !! thank you for the time prolongation :)

I am entering for prize number 4, but I do not need Rosie (I already have her ^^)

lanuitaujardin_zps68b201ee.jpg

my drawings are always messy, hehe! hope it's okay. used, pen, charcoal, dry pastel, and watercolor :3

Last edited:
Hello! I finished my drawing! (my friend and I drew for this contest a while ago, but in the end I made new one :3)
Glad I could make it *--* !! thank you for the time prolongation :)

I am entering for prize number 4, but I do not need Rosie (I already have her ^^)

lanuitaujardin_zps68b201ee.jpg

my drawings are always messy, hehe! hope it's okay. used, pen, charcoal, dry pastel, and watercolor :3

oh my flippin' god this is so gorgeous AAHH!!
thank you for your entry.

shhhhh you are wonderful for holding this contest c:

you're too kind bby;;;;

Back