• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway ☠LET'S GO GAGA☠ {PAGE 14} :D

ezrawtf

Man-hungry
Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (39) +
10satjd.png

A good friend of mine(Religious Sonic, or Bry) and I were talking about how fantastic you feel when you give something away or help other people for like 20 minutes straight. Yeah, yeah it was p glittery and all, but it eventually morphed into the idea of this giveaway here.

We actually have no particular reason why we're hosting this besides helping y'all out.
We just think that's hella rad ok.

So this is how it's gonna go down..

You can't enter for the same prize more than once
though you may totally enter for different prizes, just not the same prize more than once

You have to have a dreamie proof to enter for the bundles that include a villager
Dreamie Proof = proof that you actually want to keep this villager. If you have no use for the dreamie but still want the items, the villager will go to the runner-up.

Don't be a butt
that's even lamer than us

"Ok ok so how the hell do I enter?" Read the post below bby

Last edited:

e8vqcz.jpg

In order to enter, you must draw! Draw! Draw like its a chore!
You can also write a poem about the prize's theme if you like (ex: a poem about money referencing to prize three's theme).

You MUST draw me and Faron (ezrawtf) together.

Prizes:
PRIZE ONE: Tia's Cafe
This prize set includes:
Tia the Normal Elephant *note that she been in my town for some time, so she's not that oringal. Her house is somewhat original though
Afternoon Tea Set

Draw me and Faron...at a cafe!

PRIZE TWO: Bby Girl On the Phone
This prize set includes:
Hairbow Wig
Lovely Phone

Draw me and Faron...in cute, pastel clothing!

PRIZE THREE: Started On the Bottom Now Im Here
This prize set includes:
ABD
10 million bells

Draw me and Faron...as robbers!

PRIZE FOUR: Rosie's Garden
This prize set includes:
Rosie the Peppy Cat *she a campsite baby, so shes 100% original!
100 Hybrids of your choice
Golden Tools (Axe, Shovel, and Water Can)

Draw me and Faron...in a garden!

REFERENCE:
2uz4im9.png

Since my eyes are hard to see due to my glasses, heres how they look like.

Last edited:
Recieved Entries
your face should be here

ahousar97

axn1ud.jpg

Adventure9

wvyg5z.jpg

xsophiex

30rr0hc.jpg

mortimae

2euivsk.jpg

6h3y9l.jpg

Raviuchiha

ms17pl.jpg

Mahoushoujo27

rs5vg0.jpg

Tinkalila

2gudqg2.png

Kaboombo

30tkh2v.jpg

AppleBitterCrumble

2626544.jpg

Lou

20ifwg.jpg

Fukagiri

sxy73s.jpg
"Byron walks into a bar. He has sex with everyone in the bar. " --i mean what

Kaboombo

Rosie loves her garden,
her love starts to harden,
she waters for hours,
and loves her glorious flowers.

She grows all her hybrids,
they sparkle like diamonds,
from blue to black,
they'll wilt and come back.

Her golden shovel,
without any trouble,
plants wonderful trees,
with the sight of no weeds.

"Hey watering can,
can you give me a hand?"
She sprinkles the water,
as it starts to enthrall her."

Oh her golden axe,
how could we forget that?
As it cuts down old trees,
with the slightest of ease.

Oh, Rosie's garden,
I beg your pardon,
I just came to say,
I can't go away.

Your flowers are well watered,
and your bushes are altered,
and I gotta say,
I could stay here all day.
you know, i think its nice that people draw/write for us and even if you don't win, we think you should get something too(we're too nice ugh), so in a post feel free to suggest something that you think would be a great prize for everyone. Wooo thanks!

oh yeah.
Contest Ends: July 24th at the end of the day

Last edited:
Hey guys thanks for doing this :) i have a quick question , when does this end and can we enter for more than one?

Aw man I wanna win Rosie for my girlfriend but we have no dreamie proof :'c
I might enter a drawing anyway just for fun (and for the items?) <3 (and I need to get back into drawing)

Ah, mah gawd, I'm gonna get out my crayolas. 8v

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you see me lurking don't mind me I just keep forgetting the themes 8|

Last edited:
Aw man I wanna win Rosie for my girlfriend but we have no dreamie proof :'c
I might enter a drawing anyway just for fun (and for the items?) <3 (and I need to get back into drawing)
ugggh that's so sweet. if i were your boyfriend and you did that to me i would weep ok tHAT IS SO SWEET

xara i feel it so hard. you should definitely get back into it man! owo/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, mah gawd, I'm gonna get out my crayolas. 8v

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you see me lurking don't mind me I just keep forgetting the themes 8|

LOL CRAYOLAS YAAASSS but srsly i've seen people rock out crayolas like its nobody's business omg stay as long as you like!

ugggh that's so sweet. if i were your boyfriend and you did that to me i would weep ok tHAT IS SO SWEET

xara i feel it so hard. you should definitely get back into it man! owo/

Aww ;u; Yeah I can still have a go at winning lots of pretty purple roses for her.
Thanks, it always helps motivate me when people say I should get back into it :D Gonna do some sketching right now aw yea.
(By the way, who's your favourite villager?)

Omg this is such a cool idea! I wanna draw Bry and friend! Sanic, I will draw you two a true masterpiece. (Not as perf as yours of course.)

Bby Girl on the Phone is my jam. Pastel cutey clothes. <33333 I'm gonna go all out on this one!

I'll try to make you guys the best robbers ever! xD
If I have enough time you'll be stealing from Redd.

Omg this is such a cool idea! I wanna draw Bry and friend! Sanic, I will draw you two a true masterpiece. (Not as perf as yours of course.)

Bby Girl on the Phone is my jam. Pastel cutey clothes. <33333 I'm gonna go all out on this one!

OMGGG. Thank you pink fox; cant wait to see your entry and everybody elses entries! ;u;

Aww ;u; Yeah I can still have a go at winning lots of pretty purple roses for her.
Thanks, it always helps motivate me when people say I should get back into it :D Gonna do some sketching right now aw yea.
(By the way, who's your favourite villager?)

omg i am so happy!
Ugh, I am between a few villagers. I really like Skye because she's so innocent. Zell hits on me so if i say someone else he might be disappointment ugh so much pressure. But anyways, its hilarious because Zell's catchphrase is "Blaze it" and it rubs off on some of my other villagers. It got to Skye and when she said it, i was crying
Skye is the most innocent villager I've met lemme tell you. THEN SHE JUST SAYS "Blaze it"

i cannot handle the club right now.

Who's yours? XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll try to make you guys the best robbers ever! xD
If I have enough time you'll be stealing from Redd.
whoa, that's a cool idea. uggh so excited now :'D!

omg i am so happy!
Ugh, I am between a few villagers. I really like Skye because she's so innocent. Zell hits on me so if i say someone else he might be disappointment ugh so much pressure. But anyways, its hilarious because Zell's catchphrase is "Blaze it" and it rubs off on some of my other villagers. It got to Skye and when she said it, i was crying
Skye is the most innocent villager I've met lemme tell you. THEN SHE JUST SAYS "Blaze it"

i cannot handle the club right now.

Who's yours? XD

Omg aw Skye, she is adorable <3 I had Zell for a long time in my first ACNL town and he was a favourite, I remember how much he would flirt, he really stood out as my only smug villager. I'm rubbish at picking 1 favourite but Punchy, Lolly, Gladys, Papi, Erik, and Julian are some of my favourites :blush:
Aight I'm gonna start my contest art :D I can't wait to see what everyone else draws/writes too.

OH MY GOSH I'M TOTALLY DIGGING THIS

*praises mouse artists*

- - - Post Merge - - -

;u; i want to do this
Drawing fro prize 3
Do you mind crappy paper art? If so, im sorry ;o;

duuuude do it. we don't mind one bit owo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg aw Skye, she is adorable <3 I had Zell for a long time in my first ACNL town and he was a favourite, I remember how much he would flirt, he really stood out as my only smug villager. I'm rubbish at picking 1 favourite but Punchy, Lolly, Gladys, Papi, Erik, and Julian are some of my favourites :blush:
Aight I'm gonna start my contest art :D I can't wait to see what everyone else draws/writes too.

Aw man. I've never interacted with those villagers but i'm thinking about putting Julian in my town uuggghh but there's already so many smugs. Eeep. Yes! so excited what we're gonna get in the next 3 weeks mmph *-*

this thread is so kawaii like ??? fhsiegh
I wanna do de drawss for prize four c:

heck my tablet is in my lap lets g0... gaga /badumtss

Last edited:
Back