• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Let's examine the TOWN MAP

yeah, I liked in City Folk that you had access to Shampoodle as soon as you started the game
I agree.I didn't like it in Wild World where you have to wait a long time if you start fresh and have a haircut you don't like; I started out with brown hair in Wild World and for those who have me on their 3DS Friend list or wified with me on City Folk will know why I didn't like it.

I agree.I didn't like it in Wild World where you have to wait a long time if you start fresh and have a haircut you don't like; I started out with brown hair in Wild World and for those who have me on their 3DS Friend list or wified with me on City Folk will know why I didn't like it.
and with Wild World you needed Nookingtons to get Shampoodle, and you could only get Nookingtons via having someone from anoteher town buy something from there. If you didn't have any friends with the game, well sucked for you.

@Bidoof

I didn't have any friends with the game and I only found out about Nookington's and Shampoodle when I looked at a Wiki for WW. In CF, you could get Nookington's without having to have a friend over. I felt really happy when I found this out. :)

@Bidoof

I didn't have any friends with the game and I only found out about Nookington's and Shampoodle when I looked at a Wiki for WW. In CF, you could get Nookington's without having to have a friend over. I felt really happy when I found this out. :)

I was surprised how easy getting Nookingtons in cf was. I probably had the game for a month when I got the final upgrade on Nook's store. It took me several months to get it in the gamecube version. I never had wild world though.

Nookingtons was too easy to get, I'm hoping there's at least another expansion

I don't really want a mall. I'd just like another expansion before Nookingtons. And the requirements slightly harder for upgrading, it upgraded too quickly in city folk. And the stupid hour times, just keep the hours the same for all upgrades like in WW.

Oh, OK. I was wandering what he was talking about. :)

I hope there is a cave and that it actually does something. Plus the island from PG should come back. I mean, the developers could have just drawn the cave and island in without any intention to actually put those things in the game.

Oh, OK. I was wandering what he was talking about. :)

I hope there is a cave and that it actually does something. Plus the island from PG should come back. I mean, the developers could have just drawn the cave and island in without any intention to actually put those things in the game.

I know, I'm thinking this too. I'm actually curious as to how much they're going to keep from the map. It's gonna be interesting comparing when the game gets released.

I'm guessing the railroad track will be for the train that was in PG. Honestly, I liked the train better than the thing that was in WW and CF. The police station was quite interesting, compared to the gate. I hope the mall has something good in it. I don't want it to turn out like the city in CF.

Back