• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Let's examine the TOWN MAP

its probs a propotype. it will probably change slightly.

But the things that are on it will still be on it, right? Even if they might change around a bit here and there? oh, if they do.... I'm gonna throw a party just because of that! You DO NOT know how much I am excited for this game!!!!! Can't wait!

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one noticing the similarities in the layout between the town in concept and the town in the Animal Crossing movie? I very distinctly remember a cave and steps similar to those.

Does anyone know when Animal Crossing 3DS will come out? That and the cool features on the 3DS and the nintendogs games are my main reasons for the 3DS. And my DS and DS lite are broken. My old ds might be fixable, but I would rather have 3DS even though there is no gameboy thing in the 3DS.

Does anyone know when Animal Crossing 3DS will come out? That and the cool features on the 3DS and the nintendogs games are my main reasons for the 3DS. And my DS and DS lite are broken. My old ds might be fixable, but I would rather have 3DS even though there is no gameboy thing in the 3DS.
Animal Crossing 3DS isn't coming out until sometime next year. But the 3DS is definitely worth it.

Who else can see a bonfire on the beach? And some sort of well in the town area? Awesomesauce!

BTW, thank you for editing my post, I regretted saying that... this is a great forum!

...I've never noticed the bonfire... and i've stared at that picture for a few hours o.o

Who else can see a bonfire on the beach? And some sort of well in the town area? Awesomesauce!

BTW, thank you for editing my post, I regretted saying that... this is a great forum!

Can you show me the "bonfire"?

acmap1.jpg

acmap2.jpg

I enhanced one and the other is unfinished but it shows the bonfire... i hope i got the location right ^ ^;

Attachments

• acmap1.jpg
    acmap1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 9
  • acmap2.jpg
    acmap2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 11
acmap1.jpg

acmap2.jpg

I enhanced one and the other is unfinished but it shows the bonfire... i hope i got the location right ^ ^;

Ohh, now I see it. ^^;; Thanks...

May I also ask where you got the pictures from in your avatar and signature? The signature layout is nice...

Last edited:
I also think I can see what appears to be a log/fallen tree on the beach; maybe we can sit on it?

I think I've got an idea: maybe the fallen tree or log is used for the bonfire? Like piles of wood? Maybe your character collects them?

Back