• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying Legit Shiny Pokemon 3-5million bells each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not able to trade atm but I will surely do once I get at home =)

Does it have to be from NA? Someone gave me a shiny delibird but it's name is in Japanese...

@Hazel thank you for the offer, however, it is difficult for me to confirm the legitimacy of a pokemon if it is in Japanese characters.

@mimi I don't really have any items for trade.

Here's my shinies that I bred/caught on my own that I'd be willing to sell, if you're interested!:

Shiny Bayleef- OT: Glaed ID: 15158
Shiny Pelipper- OT: Glaed ID: 15158
Shiny Espeon- OT: Glaed ID: 15158
Shiny Vivillon- OT: Glaed ID: 15158
Shiny Amoongus- OT: Glaed ID: 15158
Shiny Stunky- OT: Glaed ID: 15158
Shiny Remoraid- OT: Glaed ID: 15158

@Moonblast I am interested, however, could I get your trainer name and ID on the pokemon please?

@Glaed Pm'd you

@Teddy thanks for the offer, but I am going to have to decline since I am getting a pelipepper from Glaed

Locking thread since my trade with Glaed will use up most of my bells, will reopen soon when I get more funds! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back